What is everyone getting their parents for Christmas?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Nada

Why?

Last christmas: Got my mom an expensive bluetooth. She didn't use it or know how to use it.
Got my dad cologne and that undercrown shirt of Obama dunking on McCain.

This christmas:IDK

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Nada

Why?

Last christmas: Got my mom an expensive bluetooth. She didn't use it or know how to use it.
Got my dad cologne and that undercrown shirt of Obama dunking on McCain.

This christmas:IDK

Cause theyre not getting me anything (We dont celebrate Christmas like that anymore 
eyes.gif
)

Call it immature or whatever but Im big on reciprocity
laugh.gif

Forever alone
tired.gif

Cause theyre not getting me anything (We dont celebrate Christmas like that anymore 
eyes.gif
)

Call it immature or whatever but Im big on reciprocity
laugh.gif

Forever alone
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

my love...

i dont have a job so im broke.
I'm almost in the same boat...except I just got a job, so my gift is that they can stop worrying about my broke self.

my love...

I'm almost in the same boat...except I just got a job, so my gift is that they can stop worrying about my broke self.

As of now, I don't know.  My parents will be going to the Philippines for a couple weeks in the middle of December.  But I'm considering giving my Sony Cybershot camera that I had since the beginning of college to my mom before she leaves.

As of now, I don't know.  My parents will be going to the Philippines for a couple weeks in the middle of December.  But I'm considering giving my Sony Cybershot camera that I had since the beginning of college to my mom before she leaves.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

my love...

Come to MD Adri so I can simp
laugh.gif

I'm probably going to go with something my Mom wrote down for her birthday and try to bring it up and just flat out ask what she wants.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

my love...

Come to MD Adri so I can simp
laugh.gif

I'm probably going to go with something my Mom wrote down for her birthday and try to bring it up and just flat out ask what she wants.

OP, I'm going to do the same for my pops. I'm leaning towards a desktop so he can finally part ways with that piece of trash he has in the foyer. I know if I get a netbook, he'd have an excuse to hold onto it. I'm also getting him a briefcase.

For my mom, I'm having a hard time deciding.

My sis will be getting a duffle bag from VS PINK, netbook or iPod touch, & some makeup thing she wants.

For my nuclear household (mother, father, sister), I want to get them 3 gifts each.

OP, I'm going to do the same for my pops. I'm leaning towards a desktop so he can finally part ways with that piece of trash he has in the foyer. I know if I get a netbook, he'd have an excuse to hold onto it. I'm also getting him a briefcase.

For my mom, I'm having a hard time deciding.

My sis will be getting a duffle bag from VS PINK, netbook or iPod touch, & some makeup thing she wants.

For my nuclear household (mother, father, sister), I want to get them 3 gifts each.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

My Dad's current computer is from 2004-2005 and has 512mb of ram; I have that in my iPhone 4
laugh.gif
; so he is past due for an upgrade.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

My Dad's current computer is from 2004-2005 and has 512mb of ram; I have that in my iPhone 4
laugh.gif
; so he is past due for an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom