What is the best TASTING protein bar out there?

I'm trying to gain a little weight but the taste and texture of these and protein shakes really throws me off. What is your favorite protein bar out there based off of taste and texture alone. And for sh#%s and giggles, what is the best protein bar out there, period (in your opinion, of course).

I'm trying to gain a little weight but the taste and texture of these and protein shakes really throws me off. What is your favorite protein bar out there based off of taste and texture alone. And for sh#%s and giggles, what is the best protein bar out there, period (in your opinion, of course).

There are a ton out there (as you know). Some are better for you, some worse, some are mad expensive too. A lot of these bars are more or less candy bars so you have to really read the labels. People typically want stuff that "tastes good" yet the ones that taste good are the ones packed with sugar and fat and other crap.

I've really gotten away from these bars in general despite how easy it is to just grab one and eat it. I would rather just up my overall calories somewhere else in my everday diet.

But to answer your question (finally LOL) I really liked the Met Rx Big 100 bars for taste. Most of their flavors however had 25-35 grams of sugar in each bar. Some were nearly sugar free though so read labels. I also liked Supreme Protein bars.

There are a ton out there (as you know). Some are better for you, some worse, some are mad expensive too. A lot of these bars are more or less candy bars so you have to really read the labels. People typically want stuff that "tastes good" yet the ones that taste good are the ones packed with sugar and fat and other crap.

I've really gotten away from these bars in general despite how easy it is to just grab one and eat it. I would rather just up my overall calories somewhere else in my everday diet.

But to answer your question (finally LOL) I really liked the Met Rx Big 100 bars for taste. Most of their flavors however had 25-35 grams of sugar in each bar. Some were nearly sugar free though so read labels. I also liked Supreme Protein bars.

came here to suggest the big 100 bars too. i havent had one in years but they taste good from what i remember. filled with garbage ingredients though.
laugh.gif

came here to suggest the big 100 bars too. i havent had one in years but they taste good from what i remember. filled with garbage ingredients though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom