What is the best TV series to start watching?

Comedy:

The Office
Parks and Rec
Arrested development
King of the Hill (also a cartoon)
Seinfeld
Friends
Curb your enthusiasm
Eastbound and down

Cartoon:

Transformers: G1
Transformers: Animated
Doug
Batman: The animated series 90's
Spiderman 90's

Drama:

Dexter
Sopranos
True Blood
Walking Dead
The wire
Sons of anarchy
Boardwalk empire

I like mini series. Just finished kill point on netflix. Only 8 episodes but they were all solid.

Any other mini series on netflix you guys recommend?

I like mini series. Just finished kill point on netflix. Only 8 episodes but they were all solid.

Any other mini series on netflix you guys recommend?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i really wanna watch Dr. Who but i have no clue where to start since the series has been on since the 60s. Anyone wanna point me in the right direction. I don't wanna start in the middle of things but i wanna be at the beginning of whatever is the best point, if that makes sense
laugh.gif
You're in luck
Good looks on the Dr. who recommendation.  I used to just watch random eps on bbc america, but i just watched seasons 1-3 and piecing stuff together it's dope.  End of season 3 and the face boa =mind blown
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i really wanna watch Dr. Who but i have no clue where to start since the series has been on since the 60s. Anyone wanna point me in the right direction. I don't wanna start in the middle of things but i wanna be at the beginning of whatever is the best point, if that makes sense
laugh.gif
You're in luck
Good looks on the Dr. who recommendation.  I used to just watch random eps on bbc america, but i just watched seasons 1-3 and piecing stuff together it's dope.  End of season 3 and the face boa =mind blown
eek.gif

Crazy, I never watch tv shows and I have been asking around lately for some good tv shows to start watching. I just started checking out Dexter season 1 on Netflix by recommendation. I'm HOOKED. Great show. I'll pull some recommends off here too.

Crazy, I never watch tv shows and I have been asking around lately for some good tv shows to start watching. I just started checking out Dexter season 1 on Netflix by recommendation. I'm HOOKED. Great show. I'll pull some recommends off here too.

Fringe
LOST
Mad Men
Califronication
House
The Wire
Entourage
How to Make It in America
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Blue Mountain State
Arrested Development
FlashForward