What is the most comfortable jordan you have?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

anything with the huarache sleeve....

VIIs are my favorite

Agreed. VIIs and VIIIs are my favorites, but also like these:

side14-14.gif

Originally Posted by rudy

gotta say 3s and 11s and i heard the 2009 are preety comfortable does anybody know if thats true

09s feel very stiff to me, but to answer the question....... XI's, OG X's, XVI's, V's, and Jumpman Elites (I dont have a pair but i have triedthem on and they are quite comfy. Everybody is sleeping on them because how they look i guess.

OG rapotor 7's are the most comfortable Jordans I've ever had.

huarache trainers (the blue ones that came out in 2002) are the most comfortable sneaker i've ever had.
pimp.gif

I loved my VII's. I guess it was the tongue that did it for me. It just felt like a pillow on my feet. I also liked the XX's for balling purposes.

my black cement retro 3's always treat me well. I set the state record for bench press wearing them last month, lifted 363 and weighed in at 190, fullydrug tested meet. my lucky pair

VIII's are the most comfortable imo..i only own the Aquas and these feel extra good. i would have to say from experience the most uncomfortable is most ofthe cdp's except the VI's. the cdp X comfort is horrible.

I agree with u the spizikes are the most uncomfortable thing alive......
and the most confortable def have to be the VIII

I'm not a huge fan of the shoe but the 19 is rediculously compfy. like a glove....

Back
Top Bottom