What Is Your Fav Mix Drink?

1,796
11
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Rum and Coke baby best @#!* ever
pimp.gif
 
312
10
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Rum and Coke baby best @#!* ever
pimp.gif


co-sign. thats all I drink except beer or straight shots
Flor De Cana----(the n needs that squiggly line over it)
Who knows about that?
 
1,796
11
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Originally Posted by nicapino

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Rum and Coke baby best @#!* ever
pimp.gif


co-sign. thats all I drink except beer or straight shots
Flor De Cana----(the n needs that squiggly line over it)
Who knows about that?
yo put me on whats that??
nerd.gif
 
2,262
11
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
lol@ long island ice teas.. you must have just started drinkin


i %@#* with Ketel One and Cran, with a slice of lime
pimp.gif
 
3,929
17
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

^^^Those are for girls son.
not the way they make them around here. chick drinks around here are like margaritas, cosmopolitans, amaretto sours etc.
 
3,759
545
Joined
May 21, 2008
I'm only a soph. in college, but when I go to the bar, I sip on Jack & Coke. Helps when your friends with the bartender.
But I prefer Smirnoff Watermelon shots chased with Mountain Dew. (Yes, I use chasers)
 
2,049
10
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
redbull vodka
cran vodka
jager coke
jack & coke
jack & ginger


Trying to find some more i like.
 
1,796
11
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

I'm only a soph. in college, but when I go to the bar, I sip on Jack & Coke. Helps when your friends with the bartender.
But I prefer Smirnoff Watermelon shots chased with Mountain Dew. (Yes, I use chasers)
Nothing wrong with that.
 
8,712
10
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Captain Morgan Brown Rum with sunkist OJ... more 1/4 rum and 3/4 sunkist ...this way the alcohol ferments with the sugars while you dippidly doggingly swangdang around.
 
2,049
10
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

chased with Mountain Dew. (Yes, I use chasers)

roll.gif
roll.gif
Come on my man, chasers are for 16 year olds that can't drink yet (been theredone that) If your going to chase use a beer, or just suck on a lemon not a soda
laugh.gif
 
1,796
11
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

chased with Mountain Dew. (Yes, I use chasers)

roll.gif
roll.gif
Come on my man, chasers are for 16 year olds that can't drink yet (been there done that) If your going to chase use a beer, or just suck on a lemon not a soda
laugh.gif

Get out of here with that meathead mentality.If he is drunk and having a good time who cares what he chases it with.Some dudes just cant handle it.
 
8,712
10
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

chased with Mountain Dew. (Yes, I use chasers)

roll.gif
roll.gif
Come on my man, chasers are for 16 year olds that can't drink yet (been there done that) If your going to chase use a beer, or just suck on a lemon not a soda
laugh.gif

Get out of here with that meathead mentality.If he is drunk and having a good time who cares what he chases it with.Some dudes just cant handle it.
QTF alcohol eats away at the lining of your esophagus.
laugh.gif
orsomething like that
 
135
10
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Hennessey & Ice.

If I really feel the need to mix; In no particular order..

Bombay Saphire & Lemonade
Hennessey & Applejuice
Hennessey & Pineapple juice
Southern Comfort & Gingerale
 
D

Deleted member 37754

Guest
a Beautiful (henny & grand marnier)
Jack & Coke
Irish Car Bomb
 
Top Bottom