What is your first impression of smokers?

^smoking is not smoking. so then a crack smoking crackhead is the same as a cig smoker?
ganja is medicinal a gift and doesnt kill people

Originally Posted by mieraviking

^smoking is not smoking. so then a crack smoking crackhead is the same as a cig smoker?

Then just take it in pill form.
Smoking is Smoking

I hang with a lot of people that smoke. I really don't think much of it, I might joke with them about it but it don't really bother me.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by mieraviking

Then just take it in pill form.
Smoking is Smoking

pills and the idea of pills is what is killing and making addicts of this country. i'd prefer some ganja butter or hot chocolate or oil. but still you bunching in cig heads with crack/meth heads and green heads? all because of smoke? not the same in my eyes     

pure disgust some people smoke one cig after another, u smell it on their clothes, I work as a sales rep.. I speak to some people and literally cough because of their smell ( straight up cig)

ehh whatever, i don't look down at people who eat fast food or drink alcohol, so why should I look down at people who smoke ciggs? To the Marijuana debate, it's unfiltered smoke that you hold in

your lungs for a long time, it does your lungs more damage than good, and this is coming from someone who has smoked green for years. Do what you want.

Originally Posted by aztek67890

ehh whatever, i don't look down at people who eat fast food or drink alcohol, so why should I look down at people who smoke ciggs? To the Marijuana debate, it's unfiltered smoke that you hold in

your lungs for a long time, it does your lungs more damage than good, and this is coming from someone who has smoked green for years. Do what you want.

inhaling burning plant matter isn't exactly great for you, but it's not even comparable to cigarettes. the chemicals in cigs are fare worse than the fact that you're inhaling smoke. http://www.sciencedaily.c...2006/05/060526083353.htm

...and there's always vaporization
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by il prescelto

Originally Posted by aztek67890

inhaling burning plant matter isn't exactly great for you, but it's not even comparable to cigarettes. the chemicals in cigs are fare worse than the fact that you're inhaling smoke. http://www.sciencedaily.c...2006/05/060526083353.htm

...and there's always vaporization
smokin.gif
True I'm not comparing it at all, but smoking weed isn't all that great for your lungs either, of course there is always vaporization but the posters above were talking bout the smoke.

AeDV7o1CIAAi0IW.jpg:large

I smoke the occasional cigar from time to time....never cigarettes or weed.  I got into cigars because I chose to and liked them.  I still play basketball and go to the gym 5 days a week.  I figured it gave me something to do as well when old girlfriends would smoke cigarettes as well.  This and the occasional drink are one of my few vices...I can deal with it. 

Back
Top Bottom