What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

super tempting. Im already a REI member . i made my money back on the membership faster than i thought i would, they have a good return policy and just generally good CS

70% off everything @ Coach Outlets if anyone is looking for a nice real leather for $300.

20181115_171506.jpg

20181115_171527.jpg

Tempted to cop the Golgo 13 but I probably won't.

20181115_171641.jpg
Those coach jackets are very dope!

A few of those Coach look nice, people crazy if they paying those retail stickers though.

Im in Thornton, CO but they have outlets all over the country, google your local outlet mall and they will usually have a list of the stores, or you can google coach outlet on google maps...

my dude trying to get commission sales via this thread :lol:
:lol: it’s a pretty good deal so i had to go for it
better than tnf 10% off, and most sizes on tnf are sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
haven’t read the full article
highschool students want to buy that kind of expensive outerwear? in my day it was north faces, spyders, polos, rocawear etc.

kids these days should invest time into those books instead of money in the closet. kids dropping adult money on adult wear. spoiling themselves. what kind of stuff are they gonna rock when they are adults? gotta start in levels.

haven’t read the full article
highschool students want to buy that kind of expensive outerwear? in my day it was north faces, spyders, polos, rocawear etc.

kids these days should invest time into those books instead of money in the closet. kids dropping adult money on adult wear. spoiling themselves. what kind of stuff are they gonna rock when they are adults? gotta start in levels.
Jackets have always been a marker of status or pseudo status.

North face , spyder and polo jackets all were a grip depending on which model you got.

I think we had an official the north face thread here, if we don’t, or if it’s not bumped or it’s closed, I think I or someone else should create a new official the north face thread.

Jackets have always been a marker of status or pseudo status.

North face , spyder and polo jackets all were a grip depending on which model you got.
yup especially the legend series spyders. $600 and tax.

Back
Top Bottom