What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

https://www.kicksusa.com/catalog/pr...MIpa-NvJ_a3gIVhONkCh2S9QF9EAQYBSABEgJiUPD_BwE

the-north-face_nf0a3jpa5nx_01.jpg

the-north-face_nf0a3jpa5nx_03.jpg

the-north-face_nf0a3jpa5nx_011.jpg
I refuse to believe that this is warm in cold weather. **** look thin as hell

I refuse to believe that this is warm in cold weather. **** look thin as hell

This is a Gore-Tex shell. A rain jacket. It's not as warm as a goose or a bubble jacket, but the layering system is what it's all about.

needs a layer definitely in colder temps

Exactly.

My guy Joey Ones in the 2nd video. Do the knowledge and let him school you, I'm telling you. https://www.instagram.com/joey__ones/?hl=en

its not warm. you supposed to zip in da nuptse as a liner (buttons on da sleeves loop inside).

Exactly. Or a fleece Denali for mid-range warmth.

300 dollars for a windbreaker? I’m good then

It's a Gore-Tex rain jacket/shell. It's not a windbreaker at all. Durable, will last decades.

You wouldnt zip in a nuptse. You would wear one of the slimmer bubble jackets underneath.

False. You can indeed zip a Nuptse in there as we've been saying. This is unless you wear a tight *** size.

I wear a medium in tnf and like them to fit well. Definitely wouldn't be able to zip a nuptse in there. I'd mostly use it as a rain jacket anyway.

Last edited:
haven’t read the full article
highschool students want to buy that kind of expensive outerwear? in my day it was north faces, spyders, polos, rocawear etc.

kids these days should invest time into those books instead of money in the closet. kids dropping adult money on adult wear. spoiling themselves. what kind of stuff are they gonna rock when they are adults? gotta start in levels.

I mean if you got kids rocking moncler jackets.. that’s on a whole nother level :lol:

I knew about the brand but didn’t know the jackets were so expensive, saw one the other day at neimans and it was $2100 for something that looked like my north face

I mean if you got kids rocking moncler jackets.. that’s on a whole nother level :lol:

I knew about the brand but didn’t know the jackets were so expensive, saw one the other day at neimans and it was $2100 for something that looked like my north face

You went to the wrong store , a lot of spots sell most between 600-1200 around this time a year

Does all the Supreme North Face stuff zip into each other?

I want to see the most ignorant North face combo

Back
Top Bottom