What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

rocking my black bubble north face jacket in the winter and my leather motorcycle jacket in the fall

I'd really like to get a lettermen jacket, but dang it's kinda tough finding one here in NYC for a sensible price. I refuse to pay $500.00 for a destroyer jacket.

Me too. That nike varsity should not be priced anywhere near $500. The leather on the sleeves is ok. Price should be around $300.

Last edited:
Fall/Winter wear has always been my favorite, but living in Los Angeles doesn't really require the apparel that usually accomodates it. With that being said my Varsity Jacket should be good & maybe a crewneck underneath when it gets "L.A. cold".

_5691732.jpg

_5691755.jpg

I've lived in LA my whole life so i never really had to buy thick jackets since our winters aren't that cold. I'll be moving to Germany in the Fall and will be there for two years so i'm gonna cop a few thick jackets before i leave. Don't know what yet but i'll shop around before i leave.

Are you from NY?...because winter here is practically 2/3 of the year as of recently...lol
LOL gotta be from NY to understand Winter...

Just don't understand 800 on a jacket. Far too much.

Last edited:
LOL gotta be from NY to understand Winter...

Just don't understand 800 on a jacket. Far too much.

It's all preference, chances are you probably spend a lot of money on something I don't understand either...na' mean bro?..

I saw this penfield on the Barney's website for 70!!..wish I would of got it then..but I def need a new winter jacket

You can get that at UO.

I'd hardly call it a jacket though. It'd mad thin.

Last edited:
 or

The hendrix joint is just more than I wanna shell out right now. But It'll be a month or two before I need it.

I guess. Just seems extreme for that price. Thats your only coat?

800$ for a coat is far from extreme, it's something you can literally wear everyday should you choose, I'd say 280$ for lebrons at retail is far more extreme than 800$ for a coat...but like I said its a preference...and hell nah, is not my only coat..lol

Back
Top Bottom