What Job Pays Weekly: Vol I Need A New Job...

I'm 19 and Work at staples but It's so boring lol only thing that is keeping me there is the fact that I get payed every Thursday... Anyrecommendations for any other jobs?

UPS is boring... but they offer a lot of $+@% to you:
full health benefits
pay up to 3k/year tuition reimbursement
raise every six months
join the union

I got a job and its not something I'd prefer to do but I appreciate it and enjoy going to work everyday because I'm grateful I have one

If you want to get paid weekly you can try temp agencies. Like others said though, at least you have a job.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

UPS is boring... but they offer a lot of %%+! to you:
full health benefits
pay up to 3k/year tuition reimbursement
raise every six months
join the union

I wouldn't say boring....

They do pay weekly, though. And you get vacations.

I use to work at Staples when i was 18, that crap of a job was not boring at all. Had me doing a whole bunch of stuff espcially for the back to school season.Plus the pay was crap too. What position are you?

Giant Foods Inc.
Pays weekly
ohwell.gif

I worked at Staples for a month and hated it. DSW and Brinks armored trucks pay weekly. I work at both right now.

You're 19 and should feel lucky to have a job. Have you paid attention to the news at all? People are desperate for ANY kind of work, even a low payingStaples gig.

Who cares if it's boring, you're getting paid and you're 19. That's how it works usually.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You're 19 and should feel lucky to have a job. Have you paid attention to the news at all? People are desperate for ANY kind of work, even a low paying Staples gig.

Who cares if it's boring, you're getting paid and you're 19. That's how it works usually.

shut up lol

Back
Top Bottom