What Jordan 5s will be released in 2013?

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by Vsano

How about this one?
These will release...

JM

If that is true
Heres+_916624f6f8252ca5445d5cbb52082e93.jpg

i love Vs id cop any they drop. I didn't get those patent leather American dream colorway ones though

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

The fire reds releasing are not the ones pictured. BLACK SOLE

WHY?! The black soled ones came out most recently between the two. So the red soled ones aren't coming out at all?

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

The fire reds releasing are not the ones pictured. BLACK SOLE

WHY?! The black soled ones came out most recently between the two. So the red soled ones aren't coming out at all?

No, the red sole V's with the black tongue are coming out. The CDP version (black sole) are not coming out. 

The grapes will be so over hyped and the fire red v's will sell because there the first retro drop of the year.

Originally Posted by tianju

b0c1695211ba77b10937ccad2cb422bd0fefab38.png
e703652253bc1ccfb56775a1b4a40c28d4e502a6.png

They are just beautiful.
you forgot the white, silver and blue ones (dont know the name) according to that leaked list.

Only must have is the grapes for me. Hope the retro+ colorway(s) are sick.
I will get the Fire Reds as beaters tho

White Metallic V's would make me VERY happy! I just can't seem to pull the trigger on a CDP pair so I'm holding out hope these drop next year.

I would love some Fire Reds, both red and black mid sole, WITHOUT the 23 on the side. And of course the Purple Haze~

I love the Fire Reds. It seems like the only Fire Red (III-V) that actually comes out looking fire red and not varsity red on the retros. I can't imagine the ef this one up either, but here's hoping they don't because the bright red is what completely stunts on these.

I think the grapes will be the black friday.. and the laneys will be sometime in june. I just copped a pair of og laneys and they are so nice

It looks like a lot of posts in this thread got deleted.

As far as next year is concerned, my must haves are The Grapes, The Black/Royal 1s, and the Aqua VIIIs and most likely whatever Retro+ Colorway comes out as well as the Laney VIs (I assume they will go with VIs again because the model they choose for the Laneys have beeen the model they will release a ton of the next year)

Looks like next year will be easy for me. I hope the Retro+ pays homage to an actual WWII fighter jet and not one of Jordans achievements

Back
Top Bottom