What Jordan 5s will be released in 2013?

Also it is the black sole fire reds. :smh:
I wouldve tried to cop the Red Soles as beaters..... Black Soles is an easy pass to me

you forgot the white, silver and blue ones (dont know the name) according to that leaked list.

Only must have is the grapes for me. Hope the retro+ colorway(s) are sick.
I will get the Fire Reds as beaters tho

Gotta get another pair of the grapes, don't have the laneys

I really want the  Grapes and Laneys. 

definitely  the Grapes. i hope they're a GR this time. 

Just do all of them, they will all still sell out at the rate Jordans have been selling lately.

I'm mostly excited about the Grapes, but those Fire Reds look pretty sick too. I really hope they don't do a pack, cause I'm not a fan of the Laneys. Imagine the release madness!

Definitely copping the grapes, I barely got my pair back in 2005. They are a size too small so I kept them ds. If they come out this year I'm definitely doing anything to get them.

Grapes and fire reds im all over them!!! Get ready for JB to rape our pockets next year

been looking foward to some 5's, may favorite model, at minimum i see myself picking up 3 colorways

Next year is going to be a great year kicking off with bred 4s and bred 11s. then those black/royal1s and now these dope 5s. Had grape 5s back in the day cannot wait to get my pair . i will keep them clean for days not even thinking about unDSing these. if the OG has a 23 number on it than ill cop those. If not than sticking to my 2000s. Laney and stealth are for sure cop. that blue is nice. Really hope JB does us a favor on the qualtiy.

damn, i went through 2 Fire Red's and 2 Green Beans. I hope they release those Green Beans some time soooon

if JB brings out the grapes n laneys in a pack , theres going to need some swat team in each mall.

I'll have to see about the fire reds. Judge me but I am more of a fan of the black tongued ones. Could see grapes... laney's would be a stretch though. Definitely would cop both.

tumblr_m0s6okLEfL1rpfiy4o1_400.gif

YES!!!!

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

boratgroupdance5is.gif

bale2.gif

kanye%202.gif

All 5s will be copped without hesitation.

Wonder if the hype for Js will die down before these release.

:rolleyes

I hope so.

DAMN!!! i was really hopeing to see some burgundy 5's and some olive 5's... but it sounds like its gonna be all og cw's.

Im still gonna keep my fingers crpossed though at least for the burgundys.

I hope they do the fire reds right. I have the 99's but they're starting to crumble on the back of the midsole, underneath the nike air. I would love to have a wearable pair of those, one of my all time favorites.

Back
Top Bottom