What Jordan 5s will be released in 2013?

Laney's are wack! OMG wish people would stop calling for them already! Geez :rolleyes

Last edited:
Ehh, I wouldn't mind doubling up on the Grape's. I just hope they don't give all of these new V's that blue tinted icy sole.

still got a pair of red from 06. if one without the 23 releases i'll cop.

laneys and grapes are definite cop !!

Couple of things...

1. Laney and Grape Pack = literally 0% chance of happening...just another stupid Internet rumor...not happening...

2. I do not AT ALL understand the hype around the Laney 5's...you guys realize these sold HORRIBLY when they dropped the first time...like $39.99 on clearance racks bad...???

JM

I think I will pick up a pair of True Red VIIIs as beaters since JB went with the Black sole fire reds. But I'll keep em DS for trades/sale if they do drop the red soles sometime in the year

Couple of things...

1. Laney and Grape Pack = literally 0% chance of happening...just another stupid Internet rumor...not happening...

2. I do not AT ALL understand the hype around the Laney 5's...you guys realize these sold HORRIBLY when they dropped the first time...like $39.99 on clearance racks bad...???

JM

The "game" has changed.

:lol:

:smh:

i still want a pair of the black v's. i got my pair of stealths from a few years back, them joints squeaking like crazy. i dont even wear em no more cuz of that squeak

Couple of things...

JM

Still have my Laney's. Beat to hell and yellowed like crazy,

I got them at a Raspberry's in Manhattan for around $75 that summer

i still want a pair of the black v's. i got my pair of stealths from a few years back, them joints squeaking like crazy. i dont even wear em no more cuz of that squeak
Take out the insoles and dump a decent amount of baby powder in. Shake it all around and make sure that it into all the spaces. That should make it stop squeaking. Worked for one of my old Jordans.

I was hoping to see a non white colorways. Sorry I got too many white shoes this year and last and I am not a fan of white shoes. That's why the grapes are my only must have V next year so far.

I really want the Olives, The Green Beans, And the Raging Bulls Pack, and a new NON-white colorway. I'd grab the Carolinas if they came out too. The green beans and a new colorway are the only ones that stand a chance of coming out next year tho.

I hope I can get a pair of Doernbechers, since I missed out on the IVs. Better yet, two pairs, one for trades, since by then I should be getting $600 back on my deposit at the very least.

Last edited:
I was hoping to see a non white colorways. Sorry I got too many white shoes this year and last and I am not a fan of white shoes. That's why the grapes are my only must have V next year so far.

I really want the Olives, The Green Beans, And the Raging Bulls Pack, and a new NON-white colorway. I'd grab the Carolinas if they came out too. The green beans and a new colorway are the only ones that stand a chance of coming out next year tho.

I hope I can get a pair of Doernbechers, since I missed out on the IVs. Better yet, two pairs, one for trades, since by then I should be getting $600 back on my deposit at the very least.

Other than Black V's I dont personally care for the non-white V. Usually I stick just to OG colorways, but I would at least be curious to see a photoshop of a Black version of the Grapes

b0c1695211ba77b10937ccad2cb422bd0fefab38.png
e703652253bc1ccfb56775a1b4a40c28d4e502a6.png

They are just beautiful.
Imma just gonna die next year. Im going to buy and rock all of 'em

^ I guess we'd have to agree to disagree. I don't care for white shoes in general. The IVs are my faves, so I made sure to get them I plan on picking up TB IIIs soon and I got the oreos not too long ago. The Fire Red IVs, The GMP VIs, The Carolina XIs (if they come out soon) and the Grapes are are the last white shoes I will get in pretty much forever. Also I don't consider most VI colorways to be white despite being at least half white for many colorways

Hopefully I didnt just get a bunch of kicks that will yellow by the time I actually wear them

I feel ya

I'm not actually that big on white shoes either, I got enough of them already, plus to me the Black/Red J's were always the best.
i just was never that crazy about the Olive and Reddish colorways for the V.
I do like some of the gray-based V colorways

But I would love to see a Black/Infrared or Black/Grape or a Black/Volt Green as a newish colorway

I feel ya
I'm not actually that big on white shoes either, I got enough of them already, plus to me the Black/Red J's were always the best.
i just was never that crazy about the Olive and Reddish colorways for the V.
I do like some of the gray-based V colorways
But I would love to see a Black/Infrared or Black/Grape or a Black/Volt Green as a newish colorway
Agreed!

Black/Grape has potential...if done right. Since I'm not a big fan of this new material though, I'll be good if they drop the regular Grapes and call it a day.

Still have my Laney's. Beat to hell and yellowed like crazy,
I got them at a Raspberry's in Manhattan for around $75 that summer

I dont care about the hype i had these jawns when i was a youngbul dem things broke necks i need these in my life again

Back
Top Bottom