What Jordan retro do you wish JB would bring back?

As an active member of the sneaker community i thought it would be a good idea to ask my fellow sneaker lovers what retro would you like to see in the next 2-3 years.  if you have any pictures of shoes you want to re-retro post in this forum.

i've noticed that the Jordan Forum has been dry over the past couple days so i think as a new user i would reach out to my fellow sneaker lovers. 

I want the Air Jordan XVs to be retroed. They went under the radar in 1999-2000 because of dadas, sacouny, and 1s, atr/iverson movements. Jordan retirement didnt help either. The design was ahead of its time and next to the XIIs they are the most durable built Jordans I ever purchased. Dont forget that whole "Cool Grey"  theme started with the XVs. The UNC XVs are one of the most slept on Columbian colored Air Jordans I wouldnt hesitate putting them up against the UNC IXs or XIs in a heartbeat. JB needs to bring these back or the black suede XVIIIs for a 10 year anniversary run.

None really.... Sooner or later they will ALL be re-released again. Just a matter of time.

XIII Low

XI Lows ( more older color ways)

XVI Lows.

VI Lows.

IDK if you guys can tell but I like lows. :lol:

Last edited:
I swear we have this thread already.
Oh nvm,I found it-http://niketalk.com/t/327360/bring-em-back-please-jb-please-release-these-again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom