What 'kick' are you on right now?

Not really on any wave right now.

Just been focused on my web development.

Tried bbq chicken pizza for the first time a few weeks ago

It's all I've been eating for every pizza spot

Crack

Running
Wild Caught Salmon
The Weeknd

Don't see any of these slowing up ever lol

Last edited:
Tried bbq chicken pizza for the first time a few weeks ago

It's all I've been eating for every pizza spot

Crack

I remember the first time my ***** ordered a bbq chicken pizza from round table. I had no idea what to expect.

Was

Not

Disappointed

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Rib eye steaks...my and the roommate copped a bunch on sale and froze em. stocked FOR DAYS :lol:

Car technology/CNET Car videos with Brian Cooley

Interior design ideas for my soon to be house

Finessing the world with my delinquents and degenerates in my Polo sporting goods

Researching which Volvo v70r to buy.

Looking at different strap combos w/ the Apple Watch.

New Balance 997--pretty sure I've bought 8 pairs in about 3 months.

Credit monitoring and maximizing my score.

Iced coffee.

Filipino girl from waaaaay back in the day I talked to.

Real cute

No a** though nice boobs, a**>boobs

taking macro insect pics with my phone and clip on lens.

sleigh bells (the band) music for the gym.

Bought a bunch of tech fleece hoodies since I got a connect recently

Scorsese films

Grunge rock

I eat a ton of burritos. But I have been on that. Found this gas station the other day with the fire.

Aloe Vera juice in my green smoothies..

Taking the coldest showers possible

I try to pay full attention to my breathing whenever i remember

Running, got back from running outdoors an hour ago in 40 degree weather..  rocked shorts, a tee and a light windbreaker vest.  No bs i had to cut it short like a mug cause my thumbs couldnt operate my phone properly lol.. not doing that man vs wild **** again. 

Discovered The Divinchi's Demon this week, binged through 5 episodes. 
Riley Reid
my johnny deep looking brother is a die hard fan of hers.. he tried getting me to roll with when she came into town.. i declined cause i was still sleeping on her..   this dude calls me the next day telling me he was first in line for her autographs and she was offering lap dances. so this ***** pays for 2 and starts slipping fingers in places and straight up put his d in her mouth full hard in the back lol.. he had his clothes on but he swore the tip went in her mouth.. my other homie was with him too and he a virgin so he got no play but came out of pocket... the virgins an nt member i won't say any names.. but I've talked about him on here..   note to everyone dont be a nice guy.

Last edited:

Aloe Vera juice in my green smoothies..

Taking the coldest showers possible

I try to pay full attention to my breathing whenever i remember

Running, got back from running outdoors an hour ago in 40 degree weather..  rocked shorts, a tee and a light windbreaker vest.  No bs i had to cut it short like a mug cause my thumbs couldnt operate my phone properly lol.. not doing that man vs wild **** again. 

Discovered The Divinchi's Demon this week, binged through 5 episodes. 
my johnny deep looking brother is a die hard fan of hers.. he tried getting me to roll with when she came into town.. i declined cause i was still sleeping on her..   this dude calls me the next day telling me he was first in line for her autographs and she was offering lap dances. so this ***** pays for 2 and starts slipping fingers in places and straight up put his d in her mouth full hard in the back lol.. he had his clothes on but he swore the tip went in her mouth.. my other homie was with him too and he a virgin so he got no play but came out of pocket... the virgins an nt member i won't say any names.. but I've talked about him on here..   note to everyone dont be a nice guy.
Explain the cold showers

Back
Top Bottom