What kind of pets do you guys have....

whats up NT fam....just had some of my boys come over and they have always been scared of the pets i have
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
due to the fact theyre all reptiles...so i wanted to see what pets does everyone else have and if theres anyone else that keeps reptiles....

whats up NT fam....just had some of my boys come over and they have always been scared of the pets i have
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
due to the fact theyre all reptiles...so i wanted to see what pets does everyone else have and if theres anyone else that keeps reptiles....

Only pet I have is the best little pup west of the Mississippi (I'm biased)

When I was younger I used to keep a couple of ball pythons, and my family had an adopted pet iguana when I was a kid.

Only pet I have is the best little pup west of the Mississippi (I'm biased)

When I was younger I used to keep a couple of ball pythons, and my family had an adopted pet iguana when I was a kid.

LOL thats cool and nice dog @mojodmonky....all your pets sound cool because theyre all different...ill post some pics of mine but mines are way different from just dogs and cats lol....

LOL thats cool and nice dog @mojodmonky....all your pets sound cool because theyre all different...ill post some pics of mine but mines are way different from just dogs and cats lol....

Cute bulldog up there, but my puppy is way cuter (like all owners I'm biased, too
laugh.gif
)

I got a one year old yellow lab named Mulan and a 16 month old chinchilla

Cute bulldog up there, but my puppy is way cuter (like all owners I'm biased, too
laugh.gif
)

I got a one year old yellow lab named Mulan and a 16 month old chinchilla

here goes some of my pets...

And this is my friend with his Anaconda.....

here goes some of my pets...

And this is my friend with his Anaconda.....

Back
Top Bottom