What kind of pets do you guys have....

Originally Posted by KSTAR

here goes some of my pets...

Thread shut-down. Those skinks
pimp.gif

theyre actually called Tegus...skinks are smaller...if your referring to the lizards named skinks...

theyre actually called Tegus...skinks are smaller...if your referring to the lizards named skinks...

aw hell naw... is it even legal to own a python of that size? don't u need a license or some #%+%?

I wouldn't be able to get a good night's rest with those reptiles in my home. your friends got some balls, that python would eat him alive.

aw hell naw... is it even legal to own a python of that size? don't u need a license or some #%+%?

I wouldn't be able to get a good night's rest with those reptiles in my home. your friends got some balls, that python would eat him alive.

Yea thats what I was referring to. They look alot like skinks...dope either way

Yea thats what I was referring to. They look alot like skinks...dope either way

1 dog (beagle/daschund mix), 3 cats, 2 rabbits, 1 hamster and 2 goldfish -- we like animals in our house. We'll probably get another dog sooner or later because none of the other animals are really working out as good playmates for our current dog.

No reptiles though.  I like snakes and lizards, but my wife is on immunosuppresive medications and has been told it would be risky for her to have either reptiles or birds in the house.  So we won't be adding any of those to the household.   

1 dog (beagle/daschund mix), 3 cats, 2 rabbits, 1 hamster and 2 goldfish -- we like animals in our house. We'll probably get another dog sooner or later because none of the other animals are really working out as good playmates for our current dog.

No reptiles though.  I like snakes and lizards, but my wife is on immunosuppresive medications and has been told it would be risky for her to have either reptiles or birds in the house.  So we won't be adding any of those to the household.   

kstar are all those really yours.? Or do you work in a reptile pet shop?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I just want a cat and my life will be complete
smokin.gif

kstar are all those really yours.? Or do you work in a reptile pet shop?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I just want a cat and my life will be complete
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom