What kind of tattoo is this?

Now, I'm noone to diss someone's way of personal expression..... but who puts decals on their body? Next think you know, __s gon be surgicallyimplanting spoilers so it looks like they run really fast when their standing their posing
smh.gif

FYI the CHEVRON GAS COMPANY is NOT the same symbol as the tat, the military would sue them

The military would sue them for using a pattern? Since when was the use of a chevron trademarked? Its a pattern with meaning behind it, not a brand.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

there's a couple things it could be intended to be:

- diamonds; if you look at the shape, and assume that the bottom matches the top, that would be the most likely object
- arm bands/power rings/etc; the guy could be a comic book/superhero fan.
- different type of tribal tattoo (african or polynesian)

or none of the above.

could be something to do with the army. they have those arrow type symbols on their uniforms sometimes.

No joke, if he were my boy, I would clown him for that endlessly, until it got old. And then I would continue clowning, beating that dead horse to 9 kinds ofdeaths.
laugh.gif

Nktran001:
'Boost pad' from Mario Kart.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

FYI the CHEVRON GAS COMPANY is NOT the same symbol as the tat, the military would sue them

The military would sue them for using a pattern? Since when was the use of a chevron trademarked? Its a pattern with meaning behind it, not a brand.
roll.gif
This dude thinks that the military owns the rights to a symbol used by ancient Greeks.

^^^^ LMAO! thats like copyrighting the star a major gets and suing all the elementary schools where kids draw stars during coloring time

Back
Top Bottom