What makes a person "Ghetto"?

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

....IMO MetroPCS is to blame, they're GHETTO. They're liberating people who arent meant to won cell phones.
EDIT* You're a very snotty person. I have Metro. I switched from Verizon because their hidden fees were
sick.gif
I also wanted  a one time fee for life. Doesn't mean I'm ghetto.

Originally Posted by migit1209

....IMO MetroPCS is to blame, they're GHETTO. They're liberating people who arent meant to won cell phones.
EDIT* You're a very snotty person. I have Metro. I switched from Verizon because their hidden fees were
sick.gif
It was a joke bro, I've had Metro myself as a KID. But I lead a vigorous schedule and I need certain functions from a phone, like navigation, word processing, dictionary, booking flights, excel, power point, video etc. Most people I see with Metro use it for Facebook.

sick.gif
It was a joke bro, I've had Metro myself as a KID. But I lead a vigorous schedule and I need certain functions from a phone, like navigation, word processing, dictionary, booking flights, excel, power point, video etc. Most people I see with Metro use it for Facebook.

sick.gif
Look into the Samsung Code from MetroPCS.
pimp.gif

You get Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Navigator, Windows Media Player, Windows OS, Internet, Outlook email (Which is the best), Set up emails, etc. Probably one of the best phones I've had without the expensive pay.
pimp.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

You get Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Navigator, Windows Media Player, Windows OS, Internet, Outlook email (Which is the best), Set up emails, etc. Probably one of the best phones I've had without the expensive pay.
pimp.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I also travel on weekends to DJ and there's areas that you can't use MetroPCS I though?

sick.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I also travel on weekends to DJ and there's areas that you can't use MetroPCS I though?

Originally Posted by MJsaver

OP you need a Blog or a therapist , sounds like you care too much about how people perceive you.

When i read your posts theyre usually confrontational or youre trying to prove how smart/educated you are.

Sure about that? The title is "What makes a person Ghetto?" ...it's a question, how can I "prove" intelligence by asking a question
on how others perceive the term? ...When have I ever been confrontational on NT? I come here to kick it like everyone else
I don't understand what you perceive as confrontational , I have a difference of an opinion sometimes as others do. Most NT'ers are pretty much chill except ONE....no matter what I
say he has an objection and calls me a troll...He's like Freddy off of Pup named named Scooby Doo screaming "Red Herring" for everything.

I'm sorry but who are you? This is my first time even seeing you post.
Who am i
laugh.gif
, just a person with a SN who posts my opinion....Same as you, but you probly think youre special or that somehow your opinion matters more than the next person.

Dont act innocent like im the 1st person to comment on your troll like posts, ive actually agreed with you once or twice...But that doesnt take away from the fact that you post from an elitist point of view.....Be honest you think youre better than most of us  dont you?

OP you need a Blog or a therapist , sounds like you care too much about how people perceive you.

When i read your posts theyre usually confrontational or youre trying to prove how smart/educated you are.

Sure about that? The title is "What makes a person Ghetto?" ...it's a question, how can I "prove" intelligence by asking a question
on how others perceive the term? ...When have I ever been confrontational on NT? I come here to kick it like everyone else
I don't understand what you perceive as confrontational , I have a difference of an opinion sometimes as others do. Most NT'ers are pretty much chill except ONE....no matter what I
say he has an objection and calls me a troll...He's like Freddy off of Pup named named Scooby Doo screaming "Red Herring" for everything.

Who am i
laugh.gif
, just a person with a SN who posts my opinion....Same as you, but you probly think youre special or that somehow your opinion matters more than the next person.

Dont act innocent like im the 1st person to comment on your troll like posts, ive actually agreed with you once or twice...But that doesnt take away from the fact that you post from an elitist point of view.....Be honest you think youre better than most of us  dont you?

sick.gif

Co-sign. Having Metro PCS doesnt make someone ghetto, having no contract is beneficial to some people. I hear they actually have decent phones dropping too esp. Windows 7 smartphones. Thats pure ignorance on OP, dont tell me people who dont wish to pay huge monthly fees should not be the ones having a wireless phone.
laugh.gif
at you thinking you are above someone because you have a contract.

sick.gif

Co-sign. Having Metro PCS doesnt make someone ghetto, having no contract is beneficial to some people. I hear they actually have decent phones dropping too esp. Windows 7 smartphones. Thats pure ignorance on OP, dont tell me people who dont wish to pay huge monthly fees should not be the ones having a wireless phone.
laugh.gif
at you thinking you are above someone because you have a contract.

Be honest you think youre better than most of us  dont you?

How can I think I'm better than anyone? I don't know anyone personally. What could I've said that implied that? All I can be is me bro, didn't know that was crime.

Be honest you think youre better than most of us  dont you?

How can I think I'm better than anyone? I don't know anyone personally. What could I've said that implied that? All I can be is me bro, didn't know that was crime.

laugh.gif
I used to love that cartoon
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I used to love that cartoon
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom