What makes a person "Ghetto"?

Ghetto is a lifestyle or traits of a particular lifestyle that the general public has assigned to specific actions or doings..OR
shanaynay.jpg

Ghetto is a lifestyle or traits of a particular lifestyle that the general public has assigned to specific actions or doings..OR
shanaynay.jpg

i don't call people ghetto, it's pretty lame

i take offence when people say that about others

mainly because ghetto just means being black period to some people

i don't call people ghetto, it's pretty lame

i take offence when people say that about others

mainly because ghetto just means being black period to some people

IMO ghetto is a derogatory term to describe an outlandish chunk of a certain ethnic group (black)...every ethnic group has them IMO, white trash/hick whatever you wanna call it is the caucasian equivalent. i've always taken these terms to mean that the certain person doesnt care about the furthering of humanity in any aspect, and just non-productively contributes (or lack thereof) to society

IMO ghetto is a derogatory term to describe an outlandish chunk of a certain ethnic group (black)...every ethnic group has them IMO, white trash/hick whatever you wanna call it is the caucasian equivalent. i've always taken these terms to mean that the certain person doesnt care about the furthering of humanity in any aspect, and just non-productively contributes (or lack thereof) to society

Ive always hated how these uppity gils from the suburbs call things they see as less desireable ghetto, whether it be a car, shoes, person, whatever. Pisses me off and demonstrates their ignorance.

Ive always hated how these uppity gils from the suburbs call things they see as less desireable ghetto, whether it be a car, shoes, person, whatever. Pisses me off and demonstrates their ignorance.

The term "Ghetto" is a terrible misnomer. There are millions of people from the ghetto that don't exhibit the stereotype.

Back in the day it was just a joke referring to Red Kool Aid and fried bologna sandwiches, but then it evolved into an adjetive for all impoverished people (especially blacks)

The term "Ghetto" is a terrible misnomer. There are millions of people from the ghetto that don't exhibit the stereotype.

Back in the day it was just a joke referring to Red Kool Aid and fried bologna sandwiches, but then it evolved into an adjetive for all impoverished people (especially blacks)

OP you need a Blog or a therapist , sounds like you care too much about how people perceive you.

When i read your posts theyre usually confrontational or youre trying to prove how smart/educated you are.

OP you need a Blog or a therapist , sounds like you care too much about how people perceive you.

When i read your posts theyre usually confrontational or youre trying to prove how smart/educated you are.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Sure about that? The title is "What makes a person Ghetto?" ...it's a question, how can I "prove" intelligence by asking a question
on how others perceive the term? ...When have I ever been confrontational on NT? I come here to kick it like everyone else
I don't understand what you perceive as confrontational , I have a difference of an opinion sometimes as others do. Most NT'ers are pretty much chill except ONE....no matter what I
say he has an objection and calls me a troll...He's like Freddy off of Pup named named Scooby Doo screaming "Red Herring" for everything.

I'm sorry but who are you? This is my first time even seeing you post.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Sure about that? The title is "What makes a person Ghetto?" ...it's a question, how can I "prove" intelligence by asking a question
on how others perceive the term? ...When have I ever been confrontational on NT? I come here to kick it like everyone else
I don't understand what you perceive as confrontational , I have a difference of an opinion sometimes as others do. Most NT'ers are pretty much chill except ONE....no matter what I
say he has an objection and calls me a troll...He's like Freddy off of Pup named named Scooby Doo screaming "Red Herring" for everything.

I'm sorry but who are you? This is my first time even seeing you post.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

When a Jewish person was made to live in an impoverished enclosed district, separated from other Jewish communities by Nazi lead Germany.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

When a Jewish person was made to live in an impoverished enclosed district, separated from other Jewish communities by Nazi lead Germany.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Ghetto people embrace slum life. I'm a hood %%$@+. I been in the G for 22 years. I know how @#%+ goes out here in the Wild Wild (Mid)West. It's lawless, corrupt, trifling, and gritty. I don't want to be the streets Champion. I want to champion these streets, man. I want to raise the bar for the hood. I'd rather change the game, than beat it on "easy". That's the difference.
manny.jpg

Originally Posted by Murda He

Ghetto people embrace slum life. I'm a hood %%$@+. I been in the G for 22 years. I know how @#%+ goes out here in the Wild Wild (Mid)West. It's lawless, corrupt, trifling, and gritty. I don't want to be the streets Champion. I want to champion these streets, man. I want to raise the bar for the hood. I'd rather change the game, than beat it on "easy". That's the difference.
manny.jpg

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

....IMO MetroPCS is to blame, they're GHETTO. They're liberating people who arent meant to won cell phones.
EDIT* You're a very snotty person. I have Metro. I switched from Verizon because their hidden fees were
sick.gif
I also wanted  a one time fee for life. Doesn't mean I'm ghetto.

Back
Top Bottom