What mixes well with patron?

Patron with pineapple juice!!!!
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

what kind? the yellow, silver, platinum??? My favorite drink is half Platinum patron and half country time lemonade. It has to be Platinum i know its expensivebut the otheres taste cheap

Originally Posted by majik214

Don't mix Patron...that's good stuff to drink straight. If anything, drink it chillled, with some lime.

If you insist on sipping a drink with tequila, mix Sauza (or something fairly inexpensive), squirt, and lime.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

You're never gonna get a straight answer when it comes to 'What to mix with this liquor' threads on NT
laugh.gif

Everybody runs to be the first one to say "You're not man enough"

there's nothing wrong with mixing, but if you're gonna mix then don't buy top shelf.

what mixes well with patron? some lime. otherwise get some cuervo or sauza
QFT

Definitely not worth the money if you're just going to mix.

But if you're going to mix definitely use a 100% agave tequila, Cuervo Gold should never be a option. It's 51% agave I believe and the rest is justfiller.

As far as mixing, you can't go wrong with orange juice. Orangeade Tropicana or Snapple also work well. At the last party I threw the Margarita Mixers werea hit from Margaritaville. Just put a blender and ice next to the drinks and they'll figure out the rest.

LEMONADE and PATRON are like... peanut butter and jelly... you suck on a lemon/lime anyway after a shot.. so it only makes sense.. oh and btw it's called aLOSito.. (Fabolous)

Back
Top Bottom