What movie it better The Wrestler or The Matrix?

Joined Sep 4, 2009
The matrix is a classic so you really cant compare, but the wrestler was a better, matrix got too much special affects for me

Joined Sep 17, 2008
The Wrestler was so long and dry. I respect Mickey's acting but the story just dragged like hell to me. Matrix all day even if all the actors were like robots.

Joined Aug 20, 2003
i am not a thread basher by any means as i am sure i made a decent hand full of stupid threads during my early days on NT, but to answer your question...
i haven't seen the wrestler, but i am pretty sure that the wrestler and the matrix aren't even remotely comparable.

good luck my friend.
you will need it.

airmaxwun

Banned
Joined Jan 3, 2010
theres a movie its called: "THE KILLING ROOM"
you should see this movie if you haven't yet seen this movie it will be the most enjoyable experience of your day time will tell if you see this movie called THE KILLING ROOM

Joined Feb 3, 2010
Originally Posted by airmaxwun

theres a movie its called: "THE KILLING ROOM"
you should see this movie if you haven't yet seen this movie it will be the most enjoyable experience of your day time will tell if you see this movie called THE KILLING ROOM
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Saw that a few weeks ago.. ***# is crazy [/color]
But I think they should've chose someone other than Nick Cannon

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now