What Nike Retro do you expect for 2009??

Originally Posted by bwc1139

since were all hoping...
551771441_6943b42721_o.jpg
I had the white/navy....loved them, they were so comfortable and light!! the traction, I wasn't impressed with, I kept slipping

some Bo jackson trainers that were never retro'd. Air unlimited (David Robinson) and the other david robinsons. (black and neon with the airmax bubblearound) i used to have them and i just forgot the name. Diamond turf 2's, griffey 2's, cross trainers with the huarache sock line and air bubble. theycame out around 93-94. i think the Nike air accel , crazy!!

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Originally Posted by bwc1139

since were all hoping...
551771441_6943b42721_o.jpg
I had the white/navy....loved them, they were so comfortable and light!! the traction, I wasn't impressed with, I kept slipping
PLEAAAAAASSSEEE - i will buy 3 pairs - these were so icey - the sole was terrible though - no playing ball on cement

they also need to retro the:

air speed turf max
air flight one
air max uptempo 96

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by Acccord

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

26735756e4f7903cb499e10597d8cd908ba480d.jpg

I can only hope....

man that would be nice.. and the Griffy's ,Foamposite Foam the Blue ones..
pimp.gif
Uptempo 3's, DT Max 2's, Marshall Faulks, Kamikaze's, Penny 2 Atlantics and any Barkley's
I would soil my pants if I saw these on a shelf again. I'd definitely love to see some black Penny Foams with icy soles too. And...AirCarnivores! I need these in my life!!!

air carnivores or air unlimiteds would be a great retro...but for some reason i dont think we'll be gettin either anytime soon ...but hey we can all dreamright

Griffey's/Eggplants/Penny III anything beyond that that is decent will be something to look forward too I just hope Nike does not mess up some cw'slike they have been doing

Back
Top Bottom