What Nike Retro do you expect for 2009??

I was checking some of the release dates for 09 and i seen some cool retro coming up such as the Air Max 95 one of my favorites, but what do you guys expect?

Air%20Garnett%20III.jpg
pimp.gif

I'll be expecting to see these, if Nike decides to release all of the Flightposite line on a yearly basis.

040226.jpg

Not sure what to expect or predict.

Zoom Flight 98s would be nice, and there was a second hand rumor about Pillars.

However, if the Griffeys, Team Orange 95s, and Air Max2 CBs are done right, i'll be happy with that much.

Originally Posted by Harlem21

dem +*%## is trash!!!!!

Working your way to 300 posts?

I'll go out on a limb here. I say they will finally bring back the Griffey 2s or the Diamond Turf 2s. Or, if I'm lucky, they will bring back the DT4s.At least one of those will satisfy me.

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Air tech challenge 1 or 4, not all of them pieced together
smh.gif

yes sir... but thats probably asking for too much...
c4725dbe1f682e8a74e2b2b41ea2f4e374d5693.pjpg

an even longer shot...
fdd35178efca6d32e9227bcf298dabbe9f043e0.pjpg

guess I should just be 'grateful' that they're retroing the Griffey's...
ohwell.gif

Nothing. I'm trying to slow down on purchases but with all of these nostalgic classics getting a retro... I feel like Pookie & Nike is Nino Brown.

its just keeps callin' me MAN! It just keeps callin'...[quote/]

But after giving my og pair the 21-gun salute after the soles seperated, I'd have nocturnal emissions if/when they finally decide to retro theblack/metallic silver-white Foamposite Pro w/the clear sole.

a GR Infrared 90 release
laugh.gif

but i think Nike is heading in the right direction with these retroes. We're gettin 2 great 95 cw's, Griffeys, Tailwinds, and Barkleys so im happy.
I would LOVE for those Garnetts 2 ne retroed tho. Black/blue cw

Back
Top Bottom