What NTer is this?

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Why is it always cringeworthy when Asians rap?  Is it because they all have the same sounding voice?

smh. azn rapping > blacks rapping
aznpride we in here.

Clouds aint the only thing you eating fam, word to bullsh___...
grin.gif

[h1]Tai Mai Shu  >[/h1]

I quite honestly enjoyed...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"...got potential for a milli and a be 'bout it/but it's hard when yo' life see only a thousand..."
tired.gif
...story of my life...dope nonetheless...
pimp.gif

NT should honestly support these cats instead of investing time in the base god fraud...
grin.gif

Chill....

I quite honestly enjoyed...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"...got potential for a milli and a be 'bout it/but it's hard when yo' life see only a thousand..."
tired.gif
...story of my life...dope nonetheless...
pimp.gif

NT should honestly support these cats instead of investing time in the base god fraud...
grin.gif

Chill....

What up Q?! I haven't been on here in soooo long man, the OG thread made me log in and start checking NT again!

What up Q?! I haven't been on here in soooo long man, the OG thread made me log in and start checking NT again!

Why is it always cringeworthy when Asians rap?  Is it because they all have the same sounding voice?

aznpride we in here.
Wait a minute... You're an Asian? With a 3.0? Very depressed? This can't be life 

aznpride we in here.
Wait a minute... You're an Asian? With a 3.0? Very depressed? This can't be life 

aznpride we in here.
No.

aznpride we in here.
No.

Back
Top Bottom