What OG Jordan heads still do this?

Damn bro, I never leave shoes in the car, if I have box
es I'll wait till the very minute I leave to put them in
laugh.gif

No offense to any but I always thought this was kinda corny... and where I'm from that would just give some clown any kinda reason to break into a car!

Hell yeah people used to do this around my way in the early 90's. Also, Cadillac emblems for key chains. haha

Haha I never hanged them but I got a baby air of soft sole
pennys in my car.

I got black cats for the car (when I get one I'm proud of, lol)
my boy has pure $s for his, we didnt plan it, but funny how that worked out!

my boy in HS had baby pink timbs, lmfao, they were cute

Never had any hanging from my rear view, but I did recently think about picking up a pair of kid sized Jams to hang on to for when I have kids.

They look even sweeter in the tiny sizes IMO.

I was actually thinking about doing this, looking for a pair of baby XIII's

Great post....I thought about buying the infant Jordan XI's for my car or for my future children. This, understand was a year before the Jordan Brand was born and I never thought that Nike would dive into the whole "retro" craze....thank god they did in spring '99 with the black/red Jordan IVs!....Anyway, I was driving a '89 navy dodge caravan with one of those old school car CD players...the ones that you weighed 10 lbs and when you removed the player you had to grip it by the front panel because you would burn your hands if you held onto the back of it.....I don't think i could have pulled off that look

i wanted to but never did. people break into cars to steal anything these days. i'm sure some thief would LOVE free baby j's for their kid(s).

Back
Top Bottom