What OG Jordan heads still do this?

OK I was looking at some old pics of me back in 1996 and it showed my first car with infant Jordan XI's hanging from the mirror. I know some people will laugh and deny it but I can admit I was one of them who did it.

So come on Niketalk OG heads who all did it and has anybody seen this lately LOL?

i know people that use to hang there kids baby shoes from there rear view they didnt just buy baby shoes to hang them for decoration i had a pair of my daughters 11 lows on my rear view when she out grew them but the sun ate the color up and i took them down

Kids grow out of there shoes so fast this is a good way to get a little more use out of them.
laugh.gif

when I was in junior high (early 90s) dudes used to rock baby Js as keychains.

I had OG Infant Concord XI's in my car until someone broke into my car to take them... SMH, not anymore...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I had OG Infant Concord XI's in my car until someone broke into my car to take them... SMH, not anymore...

I had some motorsports, size 6 corals and varsity red 6s, and fire red Vs in my car before they got stolen last night. Never again will i leave kicks in my car. Sorry dont mean thread jack.

yeah i use to hang some baby og steel Xs but not no more

i know a good about of people that did it and still do it to each its own do what u feel but as stated earlier the sun will eat up the color so it u dont care about them that much do u

Back
Top Bottom