What or who scared you the most when you were a kid ???

That damn "zombie from tales from the hood" had me shook!!!! I think I was like 6 when I saw that movie, man I had to have the lights on in my roomat all time LOL, even when I went to use the bathroom I had the to pull the shower curtain back, thought the dude was gone straight come out the drain and getme LOL.

They shouldve never pissed on his grave

59b158ec8c5535d2f516ad2e3f5aa56f9107ab9.gif

that scene in hook where they throw dude in box with scorpions and !*$#...had me scared to take a bath after

i loved " IT " lol, had my sister shook, them bammas from children of the corn took my heart one night, only movie that ever had me sleepin with thelights on for a week straight cuz i was scared i was gonna wake up gettin chopped up by one of them bammas

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

That damn "zombie from tales from the hood" had me shook!!!! I think I was like 6 when I saw that movie, man I had to have the lights on in my room at all time LOL, even when I went to use the bathroom I had the to pull the shower curtain back, thought the dude was gone straight come out the drain and get me LOL.

They shouldve never pissed on his grave

http://s369.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=MV5BMTkwOTg1NTQ1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTY.jpg
laugh.gif

anybody ever seen the phantasim, I think the evil dead guy was name kane idk, but he had me shook he NEVER DIED NEVER HE ALWAYS WON!!!

Back
Top Bottom