What paint to use?

I'm trying to do a custom foamposite as my first and I'm really not sure what kind of paint to use...any suggestions?

Wouldn't start with a $220 shoe. start off with air force ones and go up. For all shoes you would use Angelus leather paint from turtlefeathers.net. also don't forget to use acetone and cotton balls to strip paint, or file/sandpaper it off

keep it simple at first. use the same colour blocking and just change the individual colours only at first. don't try anything complicated without experience.

Wouldn't start with a $220 shoe. start off with air force ones and go up. For all shoes you would use Angelus leather paint from turtlefeathers.net. also don't forget to use acetone and cotton balls to strip paint, or file/sandpaper it off
My first was a bred XI :D. Then again, I wasnt painting anything hard to paint. Pylon doesn't even streak or drip.

Dont try to change the oil on a Lambo before you know how to do it on a Honda

My first was a bred XI :D. Then again, I wasnt painting anything hard to paint. Pylon doesn't even streak or drip.

Did you paint the ice bottom? If so, did you use angelus or did you use something else? I want to just paint the "ice" bottom of my foams...(Don't tell me not to just tell me what paint to use lol)

Did you paint the ice bottom? If so, did you use angelus or did you use something else? I want to just paint the "ice" bottom of my foams...(Don't tell me not to just tell me what paint to use lol)
I dont think id ever paint a sole lol, but the part that doesnt touch the ground i have shaded darker with paint

Obviously not the bottom lol I'm just wondering if you would use the same paint for the sole as you would the leather.

Isnt there a sort of dy that can be used for icy/transparent soles? Ive seen some custom 11s that had black, green teal soles. I doubt it was paint.

Dude it doesn't matter what you call it, you understand my question... I'm painting the outsole of my foams from ice/clear to black WHAT KIND OF PAINT DO I NEED TO USE?

Dude it doesn't matter what you call it, you understand my question... I'm painting the outsole of my foams from ice/clear to black WHAT KIND OF PAINT DO I NEED TO USE?
I don't know what part of the shoe you are referring to. This is why I'm asking for clarification. Are you talking about the midsole that connects the sole and the upper of the shoe together ?

Back
Top Bottom