What percentage of your collection is Deadstock?

there will be a point where i'm going to be too old to wear jordans so, might as well wear em now.... i used to keep em DS when i was in HS, now i just wear em every chance i get

there will be a point where i'm going to be too old to wear jordans so, might as well wear em now.... i used to keep em DS when i was in HS, now i just wear em every chance i get

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

none- I never used to buy shoes to hoard, or even "collect"
I just bought them and wore them, nothing else, no multiple pairs or none of that...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

none- I never used to buy shoes to hoard, or even "collect"
I just bought them and wore them, nothing else, no multiple pairs or none of that...

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

i have no intentions of selling my sneakers so i wear all of them.

I don't think that's the case for the majority of us that have DS pairs. For the most part, I rarely find time to wear my kicks.

I don't think that's the case for the majority of us that have DS pairs. For the most part, I rarely find time to wear my kicks.

0% man. i never understood why people bought shoes to keep em DS..
i mean to buy 2 pairs to have a 2nd 1 if ur gunna wear your first a whole lot i get that
but just why.. if ur keepin a shoe DS forever...eventually ur just going to sell it

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

75% of my kicks are for sports only. If I am out and about during the summer, I am wearing a pair of slippers or flippy floppys. During the winter, I have the same 5 pair rotation of shoes for the weather.
So yes, I rarely find time to wear my kicks.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

75% of my kicks are for sports only. If I am out and about during the summer, I am wearing a pair of slippers or flippy floppys. During the winter, I have the same 5 pair rotation of shoes for the weather.
So yes, I rarely find time to wear my kicks.

0% man. i never understood why people bought shoes to keep em DS..
i mean to buy 2 pairs to have a 2nd 1 if ur gunna wear your first a whole lot i get that
but just why.. if ur keepin a shoe DS forever...eventually ur just going to sell it

My CDP Hare VII's are the only DS pair in my collection. I've yet to wear them, since their original release.

My CDP Hare VII's are the only DS pair in my collection. I've yet to wear them, since their original release.

0%... A good amount are nds though.
nerd.gif

I think I still have 4 pairs DS, but that's only because I got them during the winter... they will be worn this summer.

I think I still have 4 pairs DS, but that's only because I got them during the winter... they will be worn this summer.

Back
Top Bottom