What players need to retire before the last ties with your childhood NBA memories are severed?

When T-mac retires it's going to be a real sad day
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Dirk and Ray Allen retiring get two sad faces
frown.gif
frown.gif

KG and Vince retiring get one sad face
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The bigger Ginobli's bald spot gets, the older I feel.
smh.gif

Watching the decline or Shaq, KG, Ivo...90s era folks...depressing stuff.

i'm sure a lot of people feel that way about Peja's head - aerial view.

Shaq for me.

KG
AI
VC
Kidd
Shaq

when these guys hang it up i will officially know my childhood is over

man its gonna be crazy seeing these dudes retire, maybe thats why i keep hoping dudes like AI and TMac ball even today, cause i remember and loved both when they were young its gonna be crazy to see them go. I mean they were my two favorite non Knicks in the early 2000s, and got both jerseys of Mac in Orlando (yes, with the stars
smokin.gif
) and AI in Philly.

also its cazy seeing Camby age for me. I still remember him as that young energetic center who brought in new excitement to the Garden in the early 2000s with his shot blocking and athleticism. We havemt seen a big that could move like he did since Pat in the 80s, so i loved Camby back in his day, + he is the only Knick from the early 2000s still going strong which is crazy enough all ready. Makes me
smh.gif
to see that he gets hurt less now at 35 than he did when he was 25 though
laugh.gif
... I hope that he ends his career in NY though, hes the defensive mided kind of center we will need next season and he will have valuable veteran leadership and is still a big fan favorite in NY.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i'm ready for KG to retire. hes just annoying these days.

pretty sad when I have to agree with that.
frown.gif
dude talks a lot of junk (even be talking junk to the rim when he's at the FT line
laugh.gif
) and his game can't really back it up now. Seen way too many youngins embarrassing him this yr.
tired.gif

Sad enough seeing T-Mac and AI not at their elite levels anymore. Seeing them both out of the league will be even sadder.

For some reason I keep thinking MJ will make a comeback so I was never that sad when he retired.

Back
Top Bottom