What rapper Shyne has been up to

pimp.gif
Son is living life.

I wanna visit Isreal but a) I don't know how they are about Black people out there, and b) I don't know how they are about non-Jews out there.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

He should do a track with Loon and Mase, get their Abrahamic flow on.

Diddy must be a demon incarnate with all the dudes that turned to God after they left him.
Biggie would have been a Buddhist monk had he lived.
Biggie kinda looks like Budha anyway

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

He should do a track with Loon and Mase, get their Abrahamic flow on.

Diddy must be a demon incarnate with all the dudes that turned to God after they left him.
Biggie would have been a Buddhist monk had he lived.
Biggie kinda looks like Budha anyway

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

pimp.gif
Son is living life.

I wanna visit Isreal but a) I don't know how they are about Black people out there, and b) I don't know how they are about non-Jews out there.
I know some black friends of mine who been there and had pleasant experiences...As a black man there are chances to experience racism no matter where you travel, but Tel-Aviv is a cool city, and when I was there I saw all types of people, black asian, europeans etc. Plus your American, that always helps.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

pimp.gif
Son is living life.

I know some black friends of mine who been there and had pleasant experiences...As a black man there are chances to experience racism no matter where you travel, but Tel-Aviv is a cool city, and when I was there I saw all types of people, black asian, europeans etc. Plus your American, that always helps.

Anybody see some deeper implications in this? Shyne got a multimillion dollar deal in a dry music industry, STRAIGHT out of a long term jail sentence...to do this? I heard about the conversion in jail but this is something else man

Anybody see some deeper implications in this? Shyne got a multimillion dollar deal in a dry music industry, STRAIGHT out of a long term jail sentence...to do this? I heard about the conversion in jail but this is something else man

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

for real i feel like he got on some DEEP DEEP stuff while in jail.

you gotta think about how hard cats go with religion/conspiracy theories/dedicating themselves to a singular purpose when locked up for almost 10 years.

for an entire decade Shyne ain't have nothing to do but get in tune spiritually and make phone calls/connections.

he came out with a higher profile than he had when he went in, even if not that high at either time. high enough to get a couple mil out of Def Jam, make his relationship with his dad the Prime Minister public (until then he was just a random illegitimate child), surround himself with Black intellectuals from Yale and Harvard, etc.

I feel like he really had a plan for himself that is in motion as we speak.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

for real i feel like he got on some DEEP DEEP stuff while in jail.

you gotta think about how hard cats go with religion/conspiracy theories/dedicating themselves to a singular purpose when locked up for almost 10 years.

for an entire decade Shyne ain't have nothing to do but get in tune spiritually and make phone calls/connections.

he came out with a higher profile than he had when he went in, even if not that high at either time. high enough to get a couple mil out of Def Jam, make his relationship with his dad the Prime Minister public (until then he was just a random illegitimate child), surround himself with Black intellectuals from Yale and Harvard, etc.

I feel like he really had a plan for himself that is in motion as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom