What rapper Shyne has been up to

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Anybody see some deeper implications in this? Shyne got a multimillion dollar deal in a dry music industry, STRAIGHT out of a long term jail sentence...to do this? I heard about the conversion in jail but this is something else man
for real i feel like he got on some DEEP DEEP stuff while in jail.

you gotta think about how hard cats go with religion/conspiracy theories/dedicating themselves to a singular purpose when locked up for almost 10 years.

for an entire decade Shyne ain't have nothing to do but get in tune spiritually and make phone calls/connections.

he came out with a higher profile than he had when he went in, even if not that high at either time. high enough to get a couple mil out of Def Jam, make his relationship with his dad the Prime Minister public (until then he was just a random illegitimate child), surround himself with Black intellectuals from Yale and Harvard, etc.

I feel like he really had a plan for himself that is in motion as we speak.
exactly. i'm glad someone sees this.

Anybody see some deeper implications in this? Shyne got a multimillion dollar deal in a dry music industry, STRAIGHT out of a long term jail sentence...to do this? I heard about the conversion in jail but this is something else man
for real i feel like he got on some DEEP DEEP stuff while in jail.

you gotta think about how hard cats go with religion/conspiracy theories/dedicating themselves to a singular purpose when locked up for almost 10 years.

for an entire decade Shyne ain't have nothing to do but get in tune spiritually and make phone calls/connections.

he came out with a higher profile than he had when he went in, even if not that high at either time. high enough to get a couple mil out of Def Jam, make his relationship with his dad the Prime Minister public (until then he was just a random illegitimate child), surround himself with Black intellectuals from Yale and Harvard, etc.

I feel like he really had a plan for himself that is in motion as we speak.
exactly. i'm glad someone sees this.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

What a cornball.

laugh.gif

why is he a cornball, though?
Because he is a African though.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

What a cornball.

laugh.gif

why is he a cornball, though?
Because he is a African though.

wow
30t6p3b.gif
smh @ the ignancy here.

the people in the bible were black.  The black man is the original Israelite. do your research son

Why do black people have to take everything to heart just ignore that fool simple smh 
30t6p3b.gif

Am black too BTW 

Back
Top Bottom