What reason would a Caucasian UberEats Driver refuse to deliver to a Predominately Black neighborhoo

I've done ubereats without a car. Yes technically you can see where the food is being delivered to but it just shows the resteraunt that you have to pick up the food from at first, in order to see the final destination you would have to find it in the menus.
And sometimes it will be some ridiculous situation where the restaurant is an hour away and the person is across the street from the restaurant. Not a perfect system. As for the delivery man dubbing your order he was probably scared of your area but didnt wanna lose the money from the delivery

What do you mean you've done it without a car

My order is missing the fries
sick.gif
they forgot the fries because you were black

Exactly, dude can literally see my rider and delivery history. Why would I spend well over 1k with Uber then decide tonight is the night I want to do a jack move?

There's been stories of NTrs selling thousands of dollars of kicks and still end up scamming people.

You need to take this to social media and create as much of a ruckus as possible especially after a $5 credit.

Back
Top Bottom