What shorts are you wearing during Spring/Summer? Vol. Cargo Shorts FTW!

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

aww daii errr daii yee digg?
YO SON. Not everybody in the south dress like that GOD. WORD TO MOTHER.

Got that dunny?
Don't get too sensitive about it. It's no surprise Crank continues to hate on my region. I'm used to it.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

ernd5i.jpg

Got that dunny?
Don't get too sensitive about it. It's no surprise Crank conitnues to hate on my region. I'm used to it.

roll.gif

y'all aint got no enyce jorts tho...

nah, but i'm gonna be rockin' the khaki and navy cargo shorts, along with the jordan shorts and dickies shorts...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

so people actually wear ball shorts other than to go hooping or chilling round the house?

if im bbqing and i need to run to the store i still wear my jordan shorts... check the mail... to my boys house to watch the game or something....

Got that dunny?
Don't get too sensitive about it. It's no surprise Crank continues to hate on my region. I'm used to it.
LMAOOOOOOO, wasnt even directed towards the south though, FYI those longass shorts or "shants" originated in philly, yes thats rightphiledelphia
soooooooooooooooooo, guilty conscience much?

lol...yea ..we call dose caprice here in jersey..believe it or not..dose WERE wasup in the inner cities of NJ...lmao ...yea i kno...

Got that dunny?
LMAOOOOOOO, wasnt even directed towards the south though, FYI those longass shorts or "shants" originated in philly, yes thats right philedelphia
soooooooooooooooooo, guilty conscience much?

lol well they mightve started in philly, but (like many other horrible trends) the south stuck to it, and is still on them.....

Someone recommend me some cargo shorts. I know American Eagle and Hollister are good, but what else?

Back
Top Bottom