What Should I Do w/ My Dog?????

Kick her next time she's killing a bird she'll learn she shouldn't be doing that. Or like the other post says, since she's a girl you shouldeat her w/ some duck sauce.

My dog once chased a yard full of birds but one wouldn't fly away, and she cornered it. The bird tried to fly away but it had a broken wing. My dog gotcloser and closer, and starting licking it's wing to heal it. Put it in our neighbor's yard and she was crying for like 30 minutes..
She didn't catch anything. It was weird though that she was trying to help it.

But I recommend taking your dog to a vet.

Those birds probably had aids. Don't let your dog go through that pain and suffering. Be a man, you know what you gotta do

its a dog...quit being so soft, it'll be fine
smh.gif

my dog had killed rats, possums and squirrels and shes doing fine
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

its a dog...quit being so soft, it'll be fine
smh.gif

my dog had killed rats, possums and squirrels and shes doing fine
laugh.gif

that b itch is dying on the inside b

If it doesn't wanna eat DOG food, then i'd take it to the vet. but if it does then it should be fine, yo
cute dog
smile.gif

It's a dog, not a baby. People tend to forget that these things aren't human.

doggie quarantine. too funny. but seriously, why you do dat doggie? I seen people eat worse stuff than that on the TV

That ain't nothin'. One of my dogs ate a bird that was already dead. It was already deteriorating and all that was left was half of its feathers, therest was just a full skeleton. Here's a picture of the culprit:
cb116a22701ee49936d8118f18599ccd51e90386.jpg

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

That ain't nothin'. One of my dogs ate a bird that was already dead. It was already deteriorating and all that was left was half of its feathers, the rest was just a full skeleton. Here's a picture of the culprit:
cb116a22701ee49936d8118f18599ccd51e90386.jpg

cooooold bloooded
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

i just gave her a bath and brushed her teeth, she should be fine. i hope
nerd.gif

she'll be fine. if it starts to hurt her stomach, she'll eat grass to clean it out (it'll make her throw up)

Back
Top Bottom