What Should I Do w/ My Dog?????

Joined Feb 9, 2008
NT, i caught my dog playing with some baby birds earlier today. i dont know if she was eating em or just playing with them
. but i put her downstairs for therest of the night. i just brought her up to my room now becuase i couldnt let her sleep down there by herself (partly because imma pus and feel bad, and partlybecause i don't want her getting into anything). so i made a fort for her outta some shoes boxes. my question is what should i do next to make sure shesokay?

oh yeah and pics of the current situation:

Joined Jan 17, 2006
Better make a new fort with something else... she gonna destroy those boxes! And i'm speaking out of experience, I let my dog sleep with me last summer...boy destroyed my OldLove/NewLove box!

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

a dog fort?

i guess take her to the vet in the morn if you think she could have caught somethin...
how cute a dog fort lol
but yea the vet

Joined Apr 24, 2003
That dog fort is awesome! But, yeah if you are that concerned just call a vet they'll give you over the phone advice maybe?

Joined Aug 27, 2008
liberty spikes. everywhere. that's something I've always wanted to do with my grandma's dog.

Joined Oct 6, 2003
What do you think will happen? My mom has a pug/rat terrier. You should see the crap she eats. Moles, voles, shrews, rats, whatever she can dig up she'llkill it. Your dog will be fine.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now