What stores actually carried the Premio 9s and 13s?

I knew of a store in Boston. Only store I heard of that got them. I talk to them frequently. I was not interested in getting these shoes but called the store out of curiosity the night before just to see when they were expecting people to line up and they told me people were already there that afternoon. They could have been lying, but I don't think they were. This place is the main shop head qaurters that gets the real exclusive stuff, that goes by a different name and is a lot nicer like a sneaker boutique than the chain that it owns through out New England. PM me if you wanna know the name.

I knew of a store in Boston. Only store I heard of that got them. I talk to them frequently. I was not interested in getting these shoes but called the store out of curiosity the night before just to see when they were expecting people to line up and they told me people were already there that afternoon. They could have been lying, but I don't think they were. This place is the main shop head qaurters that gets the real exclusive stuff, that goes by a different name and is a lot nicer like a sneaker boutique than the chain that it owns through out New England. PM me if you wanna know the name.

Back
Top Bottom