What stores will get the Team Six Rings

im not talking about the black ones but will stores like finishline or footlocker get like the lakers six rings saturday

You should consider copping off of ebay once prices go down cause they will and $160 is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much for these shoes.

Dude save your money and get some ones or team jordans dont waste your money on trash get some real heat at least
Thats my opinion though bro your cash your choice

Get some real heat instead of six rings
But to your question they wont be that limited your local store should get them

Originally Posted by 23allstar

Dude save your money and get some ones or team jordans dont waste your money on trash get some real heat at least
Thats my opinion though bro your cash your choice
Smh ones I pretty sure he can cop plenty of those
roll.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif
but the best team six rings are the utahs

Originally Posted by Marc001523

ok thanks because im a big laker fan and i want those lakers 6 rings

im a lakers fan too and will probably cop but just wait until an EA sale or an F&F sale to get them since theyre not gonna sell out fast

we'll be getting them...link below

although the black one with all the teams came out a lot better than the original sample pics that were everywhere..

i wish that no stores would get em
and that jb will quit it with fusions and 6 rings

My city is not getting them and I know guys planning on driving about 2 hours to House of Hoops to try and get these Lakers ones. They are trippin for themaround here and I dont understand it. The Lakers ones are the only ones they are wanting. Is saturday for sure the day cuz these have not hit ebay but tonsof the black ones have already.

if you have a friend that works in a shoe store he should hook u up with a discount
pimp.gif

I know, I know, before you all say it, no one wants them. But I am still curious if anyone knows anywhere getting those Lakers 6 Rings this weekend. I wouldlike to get a look at them in person.

Back
Top Bottom