What Tap Water Looks Like

as someone who drinks bottle water exclusively...
this vid is a load of ****. probably some stupid propaganda nonsense. this man is the only man with a water filter who actually changed it...
nobodys water looks like that :rolleyes
youtube comments which seems to make a lot more sense:
you don't have a clue of what you are speaking about, that is a fungus. The pan is open to the air you have grown pond scum lol
google "biofouling"
Nigeman 21 hours ago
It's fungus and bacteria, they live off micronutrients. It's certainly not heavy metals.
Great research.

All of this.

brita1.jpg

:pimp:

what kind of filtration is that? we got a bottle shape filtration we change every 6 months. he must be using some old *** fridge.

depending on your area, tap water > bottle water. water plants invest hundred of millions of dollars to let you run clean tap water through your house and toilet.

i used to drink out of ppls hoses when i was a kid playing bball in the summers... immune system at wolverine level. 

:rofl:

Same here fam.. not gonna lie tho, I'm still gettin that brita for my girl's house. can't let her and her moms drink that tap water after seein' that video :x

:rofl:
Same here fam.. not gonna lie tho, I'm still gettin that brita for my girl's house. can't let her and her moms drink that tap water after seein' that video :x

It won't help, you have to get a real filter

Bottled water-- one of the greatest scams in the first world... :lol:

Water is the most abundant resource on the face of this planet and you want me to pay for it? Eff outta here with that.

I'll stick to my boiled, then refrigerated, tap water.

Unfortunately, boiling water does not remove the flouride either.

Last edited:
I wonder how the human race has survived all these hundreds of years with out bottled, or filtered water? Who gets sick off tap water? WATER? Step that immune system game up.
I did this past SB while we were in SPI. Had me out of commission for 2 days and 3 nights of my trip. Never again.

I've drank out of the ice mountain water cooler/dispenser for as long as I can remember.

I wonder how the human race has survived all these hundreds of years with out bottled, or filtered water? Who gets sick off tap water? WATER? Step that immune system game up.

Our tap water was not being poisoned 100 years ago, that is the whole point of this man's video.

This is awareness he is trying to spread, but most of you are like :smh: :lol: :rolleyes

Our tap water was not being poisoned 100 years ago, that is the whole point of this man's video.
This is awareness he is trying to spread, but most of you are like
mean.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Your immune system isn't at Wolverine levels though, Sir

Bottled water-- one of the greatest scams in the first world... :lol:

Water is the most abundant resource on the face of this planet and you want me to pay for it? Eff outta here with that.

I'll stick to my boiled, then refrigerated, tap water.

Its a different filtration process when it's boiled at plants, the steam is what's bottled. A process similar to this:
http://www.wikihow.com/Turn-Salt-Water-Into-Drinking-Water

What I'm saying is that I actually actively boil my water once I get it from the tap.

Takes no more than 10mins.

I do occasionally buy bottled water, like when I'm out and about and thirsty. Obviously then, I have no choice. But if I am home, I drink tap water, after boiling it first of course.

What I'm saying is that I actually actively boil my water once I get it from the tap.
I do occasionally buy bottled water, like when I'm out and about and thirsty. Obviously then, I have no choice. But if I am home, I drink tap water, after boiling it first of course.
Just seems more expensive boiling than to just spend $2-$5 bucks on a case 1 pint bottles and toss them in the fridge.

buncha sissy's in here :smh:

been drinking tap water all day everyday ....

nyc tap water :pimp:

I drink filtered water, but this is also done as well,

Your immune system isn't at Wolverine levels though, Sir

:lol: It's a lot better than most people's, I actually have a water filter system that DOES remove the poison flouride.

You guys are tripping thinking boiling makes your tap water safe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom