What team's fanbase do you take the most pleasure in watching suffer?

NT's legion of Lebron slurpers.

Love seeing them suffer each year he fails in the clutch and fails to get a ring.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

"Most Mexicans" oh

How many Mexican national team fans do you know? That's who I'm talking about. Not "most Mexicans including the ones who don't even watch sports." Go to any US-Mexico game taking place in the US and see who the American born Mexicans root for. No need to get hurt, because it's not a racist comment if that's what you're trying to imply

Originally Posted by SFC415

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by turbomugenhatch

Raider Fans
SF Giants
Mexico national soccer team
Lol. That one needs an explanation.
In general, most Mexicans born in the U.S. root only for Mexico and are always saying @#$% like "@#$% the USA!!!!" But guess who they support during the olympics though 
grin.gif
 Bunch of bandwagon clowns. Then again, this applies to people from most countries. I don't get why there's such a hatred towards USA from AMERICANS; I follow my parents' country's national team, but at the end of the day I'm a USA fan over anything else
What the ##%@ you saying about Mexicans??

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Love seeing them suffer each year he fails in the clutch and fails to get a ring.
OH DA IRONY IN UR AVY.
MAMBA PULSING IN UR VEINS HUH.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

What the ##%@ you saying about Mexicans?? 

If you don't want to read/ don't know anything about USA vs Mexico in soccer, that's on you <3 
I know more about Mexican and US soccer than you and your family tree combined. I was born in Chicago and I'm 100% Mexican. I have both a Mexico and a United States kit.

Dont make broad racist generalizations.

There are a few Mexican american USMNT (Demps and ElChupanicadjoewjfe) supporters here and you're comment that most say "**** the USA" is stupid.
Originally Posted by John Mayer

OH DA IRONY IN UR AVY.
Got a few unfollows for posting Pro Lebron comments
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

There are a few Mexican american USMNT (Demps and ElChupanicadjoewjfe) supporters here and you're comment that most say "**** the USA" is stupid.
Originally Posted by John Mayer

OH DA IRONY IN UR AVY.
Got a few unfollows for posting Pro Lebron comments
laugh.gif

I never said there weren't any, and I also said that most people who are descendants from different countries do the same. Did you watch the Gold Cup last summer where US fans were 5% of the attendees? Or the game against Spain? I highly doubt the majority of those fans were born outside of the US. Even then I have no problem with that, it's only with the fans who then root for the US basketball team during the Olympics. 

I see your point.

I root for Mexico.
I root for the USA.

When they are playing vs each other all I ask for is a great game.

Fan of both. Neal with it.
glasses.gif

^ fair enough, like I said I root for my "ancestral" country as well. I just hate bandwagoners.
Speaking of which, I agree with Coupelt88 about Brazil. Most Brazilian fans in the US don't have an ounce of Brazilian heritage in them 
laugh.gif

New England Patriots

Spoiler [+]
Panthers fan here. They cheated.

If you don't want to read/ don't know anything about USA vs Mexico in soccer, that's on you <3 
I know more about Mexican and US soccer than you and your family tree combined. I was born in Chicago and I'm 100% Mexican. I have both a Mexico and a United States kit.

No Mames Guay LoL LOL

OK Buddy 
eyes.gif

http://articles.latimes.c...aschke-gold-cup-20110626

On a balmy early Saturday summer evening, the U.S soccer team played for a prestigious championship in a U.S. stadium ... and was smothered in boos.

pixel.gif

Its fans were vastly outnumbered. Its goalkeeper was bathed in a chanted obscenity. Even its national anthem was filled with the blowing of air horns and bouncing of beach balls.

Most of these hostile visitors didn't live in another country. Most, in fact, were not visitors at all, many of them being U.S. residents whose lives are here but whose sporting souls remain elsewhere.

Because nobody left. Rather amazingly, the Mexico fans kept bouncing and cheering under headbands and sombreros, nobody moving an inch, the giant Rose Bowl jammed for a postgame trophy ceremony for perhaps the first time in its history.

pixel.gif

And, yes, when the U.S. team was announced one final time, it was once again booed.

"We're not booing the country, we're booing the team," Sanchez said. "There is a big difference."

But eventually, the rules for their unrequited love get tricky. Because eventually, Mexico ends up playing the U.S. team on U.S. soil. And then folks start wondering, as they surely did Saturday, is it really right for folks who live here to boo and jeer as if they don't?

I'm making "racist" ( 
laugh.gif
 ) generalizations when the entire world sees it? And what the hell does race have to with it? It's about bandwagoning and supporting a slightly less trash team over your place of birth. The author of the article might be OK with this nonsense, which many people would disagree with. Quit crying when I'm not even talking about fans like you. Then again this is NT, where dudes like you are super sensitive about anything

Back
Top Bottom