What the 1st Jordan Skateboard shoe should have looked like.

Thats a Jordan one with an SB tongue?....Dunno. Seems like just a SB High to me.

I think the 1s would make a great skate shoe and they would definitely sell more of these then the Flipsyde's. Just my opinion.

not bad but that def. would just be a SB dunk high.....i think the 2's and the 10's....even the 3's would make for a very good skate shoe IMO

3s would make a good SB jordan to bad JB is going to release these crapy things.
air-jordan-flipsyde-skate-shoe-main.jpg

The red and blk ones dont look 2 bad.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

not bad but that def. would just be a SB dunk high.....i think the 2's and the 10's....even the 3's would make for a very good skate shoe IMO
the 10s would make a great skate shoe.. Is it true about Stevie Williams signing a contract with JB?

What's funny is, JB/Mike has the original shoe that inspired the Dunk (SB's best/most consistent selling shoe) in the AJ1, yet they won't utilizeit as such, when common sense would dictate that the 1 would be a good skate shoe AND sell well. Like my custom below, 1s as SBs j/ust seems to work.
313313892.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Mouf

Thats a Jordan one with an SB tongue?....Dunno. Seems like just a SB High to me.

umm.... exactly. just cuz Jordans are dope and SBs are dope, doesn't we need Jordan SBs.
fusions should never happen.
ohwell.gif

personally.....i think the fives are a great skate shoe. i skate in my fire reds all the time

I think Jordan should just stay out of the skate shoe sphere personally.

Unfortunately since the Jordan logo sells no matter what it's on, these will probably do better than they should.

If I skated, I would skate in some of those Jordan 1 lows that came out recently. That way, I wouldn't mess up a quality shoe, it wouldn't cost toomuch, and I'd still enjoy the look.

Just my 2.

the 4's look more like a skate shoe, jb shouldve just used the same design but with different materials.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

The Jordan Flipside is not a skate shoe btw.

they say its a casual shoe... ok but why would they be talkin to stevie williams(a pro skater)... so if u ask me its a skate shoe...

Originally Posted by mario23407

the 4's look more like a skate shoe, jb shouldve just used the same design but with different materials.
yea i would like to see 1-5 using different materials like the injected plastic on the Nike Zoom TRE..

Originally Posted by HazDaPrince

Originally Posted by Mr Mouf

umm.... exactly. just cuz Jordans are dope and SBs are dope, doesn't we need Jordan SBs.
fusions should never happen.
ohwell.gif

well i agree i dont like fusions either... but how are these fusions? there 1s with different materials to make them durable enough for skating.. andof course there goin to look like dunks.. dont all 1s look like dunks???

when the 1's first came out, some people didn't like em too much so Nike made some revised and edited version that came out as Nike's instead ofJordan's, they were called the Dunks... whatever they can do to the Dunks, they can do to the 1's because obviously they are practically the same shoewith little differences. i know some skater shoes are inspired hella from the Jordan's and if Jordan did go skate there'd be hella controversy justlike every other releases like the Fusions and .5 franchise, etc. i dont skate but if they did make some i'd like the look- and if they'reJordan's, there's definitely durability already, and adding the skate durability i'd be sayin they'd last a good decade or so with no skating-they'd last at least a few years with skating.... but thats just me, every man for himself

brickpool3.jpg
3s a good skate shoe? i take it you don'tskate.

maybe people forget the jordan 1 WAS a popular skate shoe.

Back
Top Bottom