What the 1st Jordan Skateboard shoe should have looked like.

III's were a decent skate shoe, best one next to the I. I skated in 2 pairs of them for a year or two, and I know some pros skated in them, too. WadeDes'Armo and Jack Curtin just to same some off the top of my head.

They could have done a better job with there first skateboard shoe but not use the 1's and through a bunch of sb materials on them. They needed some moreinput as far as design, maybe getting some of the sb desighners to work with jb and design something incredable!

when i used to skate back in high school (00-04) i remember a article in a skate magazine on the best skateboarding shoes ever, and the Jordan 1's wereranked #1 best skate shoe ever. and if any of you skaters out there remember the ES Koston 2 looks almost exactly like the Jordan 11's...so i'd sayalot of skate shoes are influence by Jordan alone.

To be honest, JB can pull off skateboard shoes if they just listened to some of us on NT. I really dont want them tampering with the skate biz though becauseMJ himself had nothing to do with jordans except people wearing the OG 1's back in the day. They can make jordan 1 SB's but....they should just leaveskateboarding alone.

Back
Top Bottom