What to do about a certain ex girlfriend... Vol. 1. (Seriously, not the other chick)

There's a friend, great friend, of mine that I used to date like 5 years ago. She still uses words like boo and I loveyou, all random like. I mean, I got mad platonic love for her, but Ifeel as if when we did go together she may have caught serious feelings that she never expressed. I broke it off and that was that, and we became "justfriends" as they say. But she always remained extra cool, ya feel me? It's been throwing me since like 04,but I ain't never trip or nothing. I'm just used to being completely fed up with a chick by the time we part ways, but it wasn't never like thatwith her. She's cool as hell and I don't want to change that. So anyway... she invited me down to Nap to spend the weekend and she said we'd hitthe town and stuff. Of course I had told her about my recent little heartbreak or whatever, so that was her solution. New city, new faces, new experiences.Thar's what good friends are for. I repeat, this is a really good friend of mine. I don't want to change that and I'm not interested in added"benefits". So yeah.... Am I in a touchy situation, or am I seeing signs that aren't even there? Should I expect her to make a move, cause if soI'd rather stay in the G this weekend.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

There's a friend, great friend, of mine that I used to date like 5 years ago. She still uses words like boo and I love you, all random like. I mean, I got mad platonic love for her, but I feel as if when we did go together she may have caught serious feelings that she never expressed. I broke it off and that was that, and we became "just friends" as they say. But she always remained extra cool, ya feel me? It's been throwing me since like 04, but I ain't never trip or nothing. I'm just used to being completely fed up with a chick by the time we part ways, but it wasn't never like that with her. She's cool as hell and I don't want to change that. So anyway... she invited me down to Nap to spend the weekend and she said we'd hit the town and stuff. Of course I had told her about my recent little heartbreak or whatever, so that was her solution. New city, new faces, new experiences. Thar's what good friends are for. I repeat, this is a really good friend of mine. I don't want to change that and I'm not interested in added "benefits". So yeah.... Am I in a touchy situation, or am I seeing signs that aren't even there? Should I expect her to make a move, cause if so I'd rather stay in the G this weekend.
ummm. why?

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Thar's what good friends are for. I repeat, this is a really good friend of mine. I don't want to change that and I'm not interested in added "benefits".
then what the hell is the point of going down there with her this weekend, you know damn well she is gonna throw the P at you so hard you wont beable to resist that %%*$ anymore.

also.

PICS... NOW

laugh.gif
All these damn colorful quotes

but yeah Shorty trying to catch the rebound like D12
laugh.gif

She's asking you to chill cause this is her opportunity to get that back

Why not go down there with her for a weekend? IMO you're taking an L if you don't... i mean why wouldn't you go?

Btw, PICS?!?!?

PICS NOW! On the real though, she is gonna try to get that D so you eitherbetter learn how to say no and stick to it (no pun intended) or just give it up!

Back
Top Bottom