what to do?!?! Vol. My girl is still trippin'

my girl checked my facebook a while back and saw some bull... and started messaging girls pretending it was me.
This was 3 months ago and she is STILL bringing it up, I love her so much
embarassed.gif
but I cant change that someone texted me
and started talking sexual and she found out but she will NOT get over it and I don't know how much more I can take.
i feel like i gained her trust back I don't do anything wrong but i still get put through the ringer from her, only for her to still not trust me. Is this trust gone?
Am I wasting my time? i did nothing physical, I've totally cut off female friends that i used to talk to and i STILL get no trust.
girls always want what they cant have.
ohwell.gif

ugh any help is appreciated.

my girl checked my facebook a while back and saw some bull... and started messaging girls pretending it was me.
This was 3 months ago and she is STILL bringing it up, I love her so much
embarassed.gif
but I cant change that someone texted me
and started talking sexual and she found out but she will NOT get over it and I don't know how much more I can take.
i feel like i gained her trust back I don't do anything wrong but i still get put through the ringer from her, only for her to still not trust me. Is this trust gone?
Am I wasting my time? i did nothing physical, I've totally cut off female friends that i used to talk to and i STILL get no trust.
girls always want what they cant have.
ohwell.gif

ugh any help is appreciated.

Tell her nothing is gonna happen and that she shouldnt worry. If she still doesnt trust you, leave her or deal with it i guess

Tell her nothing is gonna happen and that she shouldnt worry. If she still doesnt trust you, leave her or deal with it i guess

If she doesn't trust you now, she's never gonna.

Just like Beaner said...leave her or learn to live with it

You didn't do right by her in talking to other chicks on FB....however, she totally crossed the line when she pretended she was you to find out info....I woulda deaded her off of that.

You didn't do right by her in talking to other chicks on FB....however, she totally crossed the line when she pretended she was you to find out info....I woulda deaded her off of that.

If she doesn't trust you now, she's never gonna.

Just like Beaner said...leave her or learn to live with it

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

Really? Is she in eighth grade?

That enough is sufficient grounds for deading her

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

Really? Is she in eighth grade?

That enough is sufficient grounds for deading her

I have, I'm about to just face the music here soon. It shouldn't be this stressful when I've don't nothing wrong. I can't change my personality.

I have, I'm about to just face the music here soon. It shouldn't be this stressful when I've don't nothing wrong. I can't change my personality.

Tell her what's good and tell her what you feel then proceed to dump her. If she loves you, she'll realize her mistake and come back, if not then you best go fishing.

Tell her what's good and tell her what you feel then proceed to dump her. If she loves you, she'll realize her mistake and come back, if not then you best go fishing.

Back
Top Bottom