what to do?!?! Vol. My girl is still trippin'

v82ef7.jpg

Seriously bro, why be with someone who cant trust you and vice versa, your relationship will never grow until she acts as if she can trust you. And who holds grudges and throws stuff in peoples face- IMMATURE

Seriously bro, why be with someone who cant trust you and vice versa, your relationship will never grow until she acts as if she can trust you. And who holds grudges and throws stuff in peoples face- IMMATURE

Originally Posted by awash242

tumblr_lklv7bgb5n1qa2t6ho1_500.gif

the majority of these fools tellin you "on to the next one" are either living that internet persona or aint got a chick that's worth working with...

she's not gonna forget... but she's gonna let it die down...

eventually, she's gonna mess up... may not be with another dude... but she's going to do somethin in your favor...

welp... when that happens, all will be good....

but i seriously think "on to the next one" is a cop out... you dont know how much emotion he got invested in her, and it might not be that easy....

the majority of these fools tellin you "on to the next one" are either living that internet persona or aint got a chick that's worth working with...

eventually, she's gonna mess up... may not be with another dude... but she's going to do somethin in your favor...

but i seriously think "on to the next one" is a cop out... you dont know how much emotion he got invested in her, and it might not be that easy....

if she doesn't trust you, dead her.. seems harsh but in the long run you'll look back and realize u shouldve BEEN DID IT!!

if she doesn't trust you, dead her.. seems harsh but in the long run you'll look back and realize u shouldve BEEN DID IT!!

I went through something like this is my last relationship. In my case, she went through pictures on my computer and found pictures of me and other girls....not even bad ones. turned into a whole thing. That, and I caught her trying to find something on my facebook while I was in the shower SMH. For some reason I stuck with it, and everything was cool for a while. But anytime we would get in some type of argument, best believe that @%@%#%@@ would come up. She never really trusted me. I cared for her a lot, but I told her if she could never trust me, it wasnt going to work. And it didnt.

You need to set some ground rules. But to be honest, if she showing that much distrust, its probably not going to work. Eventually, if you decide to deal with it, its just going to be this weight on your relationship. Relationships shouldn't be that much work man. I don't know how old you uys are, but its possible for people to change with maturity (sen this happen). But in a situation like, trust, its likely not going to. Females NEVER forget
laugh.gif

pics?

I went through something like this is my last relationship. In my case, she went through pictures on my computer and found pictures of me and other girls....not even bad ones. turned into a whole thing. That, and I caught her trying to find something on my facebook while I was in the shower SMH. For some reason I stuck with it, and everything was cool for a while. But anytime we would get in some type of argument, best believe that @%@%#%@@ would come up. She never really trusted me. I cared for her a lot, but I told her if she could never trust me, it wasnt going to work. And it didnt.

You need to set some ground rules. But to be honest, if she showing that much distrust, its probably not going to work. Eventually, if you decide to deal with it, its just going to be this weight on your relationship. Relationships shouldn't be that much work man. I don't know how old you uys are, but its possible for people to change with maturity (sen this happen). But in a situation like, trust, its likely not going to. Females NEVER forget
laugh.gif

pics?

end it now. trust me. something like that happen to me in my last relationship. never was the same again.

end it now. trust me. something like that happen to me in my last relationship. never was the same again.

Originally Posted by ricky409

I agree with you to a certain degree, but OP is just gonna get hurt in the long run... If the trust isn't there now, then best believe that dishonesty will linger as their relationship goes on.

I feel like this quote is necessary: "Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option."

I agree with you to a certain degree, but OP is just gonna get hurt in the long run... If the trust isn't there now, then best believe that dishonesty will linger as their relationship goes on.

I feel like this quote is necessary: "Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option."

Once trust is lost, it's lost forever.

With that said, this will be a recurring thing throughout your relationship.

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

my girl checked my facebook a while back and saw some bull... and started messaging girls pretending it was me.

What exactly is this 'bull' you speak of??

ShadyKay NT wrote:

Couldn't have typed it better...

I had to let my ex-girl go a couple of weeks back for the same stuff your girl is trippin off of... Ended a nice near 4-year relationship...

I even tried to forgive her after the first time she got caught out there, but that s__t was always in the back of my mind...

Couldnt even regain that trust I once had for her... Now a N' like me cant even participate in the PYG thread...
tired.gif

Dead her, take the L, and move on with your life...

Trust is way too hard to restore once its gone from a relationship...

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

my girl checked my facebook a while back and saw some bull... and started messaging girls pretending it was me.

What exactly is this 'bull' you speak of??

ShadyKay NT wrote:

Couldn't have typed it better...

I had to let my ex-girl go a couple of weeks back for the same stuff your girl is trippin off of... Ended a nice near 4-year relationship...

I even tried to forgive her after the first time she got caught out there, but that s__t was always in the back of my mind...

Couldnt even regain that trust I once had for her... Now a N' like me cant even participate in the PYG thread...
tired.gif

Dead her, take the L, and move on with your life...

Trust is way too hard to restore once its gone from a relationship...

What the hell are you talking about? She doesn't trust him and she violated that trust. Once the trust is gone in a relationship you can never get that back.

He was wrong in flirting with the other chicks but she assumed his identity to find out more. That's crossing the line. That's worse than snooping through someone's phone IMO.

What the hell are you talking about? She doesn't trust him and she violated that trust. Once the trust is gone in a relationship you can never get that back.

He was wrong in flirting with the other chicks but she assumed his identity to find out more. That's crossing the line. That's worse than snooping through someone's phone IMO.

Back
Top Bottom