What to make of this? (Ex-girl games)

I broke up with my girl of 5 years almost two years ago and after we broke up she messed with the only dude that she knew I despised. She later had a baby by some other dude about five months ago. I hadn't spoken to her since the break up and yesterday someone with a weird name added me on FB which turned out to be her. After I found out it was her she told me that she added me by mistake and she deleted me, to which I replied with an ok. This morning she sends me another message telling me not to think that she added me on purpose, that she didn't want me to think that she was checking up on me. I don't want anything to do with her anymore, but I just want to know if I'm right in assuming that she wants to get back in my life? I'm confused!

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

I broke up with my girl of 5 years almost two years ago and after we broke up she messed with the only dude that she knew I despised. She later had a baby by some other dude about five months ago. I hadn't spoken to her since the break up and yesterday someone with a weird name added me on FB which turned out to be her. After I found out it was her she told me that she added me by mistake and she deleted me, to which I replied with an ok. This morning she sends me another message telling me not to think that she added me on purpose, that she didn't want me to think that she was checking up on me. I don't want anything to do with her anymore, but I just want to know if I'm right in assuming that she wants to get back in my life? I'm confused!
why? if u truly want nothing to do with her anymore this shouldnt matter

Women 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Probably in an honest mistake like she said. I would take it with a grain of salt and keep it moving

confused about what? she got a kid with somebody else now. plus she did you dirty by smashing the enemy

ignore the $##@$ (and post pics)

I didn't want to seem salty, so I told her it was aight that she didn't need to give me any explanations and to have a nice life...and I didn't respond or plan to respond to her response to that.

Originally Posted by abutta13

why? if u truly want nothing to do with her anymore this shouldnt matter

Word.

+*%! her and keep moving

I broke up with my girl of 5 years almost two years ago and after we broke up she messed with the only dude that she knew I despised.

wadedamno.gif

She defenestrated her respect for you
roll.gif

ole helen of troy box...
grin.gif

She later had a baby by some other dude about five months ago.
loluw.gif

I hadn't spoken to her since the break up and yesterday someone with a weird name added me on FB which�turned out to be her.

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

�After I found out it was her she told me that she added me by mistake and she deleted me, to which I replied with an ok.

fp8m09.gif

This morning she sends me another message telling me not to think that she added me on purpose, that she didn't want me to think that she was checking up on me.

This is what you need to do to her

0zz1l.gif

I don't want anything to do with her anymore, but I just want to know if I'm right in assuming that she wants to get back in my life?

This is what she wants:

tumblrldn4qbtp4y1qdtiod.gif

I'm confused!

http://gifsoup.com/view/120788/wale-********-o.gif

Shes playing games with you.

She would have to lie about FINDING your page, CLICKING ADD on your page, then claiming it was an accident...several times.
roll.gif

She needs some attention/wang/money but doesn't want to initiate it so when it falls apart she can blame you for hitting her up. Thus why she baits you.

You dodged a bullet yet you still trying to get in the cross fire. Whats wrong with you?

Is your cape flapping in the wind?

supermansavehoescantsav.jpg

EDIT:

If you broke up with her two years ago (24ish months) and she had her kid 5 months ago, that means she got pregnant 14 months ago (5+9) which is 9-10 months after ya'll broke up. Chances are that she was fooling around or at least had her parachute set after ya'll broke up to be hardcore dating within the 0-6 months after a 5 year relationship. She was playing you bro.

I didn't want to seem salty, so I told her it was aight that she didn't need to give me any explanations and to have a nice life...and I didn't respond or plan to respond to her response to that.

KWhere the pictures at?

definitely did it on purpose bro ima an expert on ex-girlfriend/girlfriend %!#+%*!%
nerd.gif

No. You are not.

If your really not concerned about her at all you wouldn't have made this thread.

She's already sowed a seed and does god knows what in that 2 year span...whether she's checking up on you or not, don't be concerned with whatever she does. You should already act indifferent to her and move on with your life.

Leave her in the past. And also stop adding randoms to your FB.

You have no reason to be involved with her.

Putty laid it down for you..her mission is accomplished..shes on your mind..

Back
Top Bottom