What type of women do you attract? vol. Animal Mag-noo-tism

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

dude said he's almost 18
laugh.gif
myt aren't you still in college?  you might as go ahead and pm dude the numberz. 

nah i'm out of school...

whoever made that charger on 22s comment *+## you...
laugh.gif

i don't know much about cars but i know the thought of 22s doesn't impress me
wat about 24s?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

nah i'm out of school...

whoever made that charger on 22s comment *+## you...
laugh.gif

i don't know much about cars but i know the thought of 22s doesn't impress me
wat about 24s?

none of that stuff

How about 8"
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

Yooooo fat girl head is the bombay. They be slapping they face and %*@& with it. So much entertainment. Hilarious.

Fact. 
A fat girl once told me the reason behind this is, fat girls have to go the eeeeeexxxtta mile to keep the dude coming back lol...basically slimmer and finer girls know their game can be weak, and the dude will come back cause she's fine....fat girls don't have that luxury...

Ones that expect me to take care of them for the rest of their lives.
One's that have issues and baggage.

• girls with boyfriends/husbands
    grin.gif
    kinda bothers me that they're flirting with me but yet they have someone. I hate that
  • Lately, it's been white girls
  • Young (18-20)
  • Confused, fussy type

Entertaining thread, would read again.

P.S. to answer the thread's question, the answer would honestly be that historically I've always felt like sort of a ghost, no real "types", chicks just sort of look through me.

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

recently i just cant not attract grown *%% little girls instead of grown women its the parenting theyre parents either raising some emotional damaged little girls that is like 22 now or the streets raising jumpoffs no in between no nothing.  the messed up part is it takes a good month to distinguish which is which theyre some damn good actresses nowa days
you need to speed your game up, famb. "a good month"???

Scshift got me cracking up in here......im digging the persistence......keep on fighting bro!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

P.S. to answer the thread's question, the answer would honestly be that historically I've always felt like sort of a ghost, no real "types", chicks just sort of look through me.

Damn bro. That's kinda deep. Why do you feel this way?

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

Drug dealers.

This + your avy = hilarious

Smart blondes of the Paris-Hilton/Hilary-Clinton type.

(The fact I haven't had one yet, proves my strong attractiveness to such a rare kind)

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Damn bro. That's kinda deep. Why do you feel this way?

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

Drug dealers.

This + your avy = hilarious
laugh.gif
Good question. Long story short, I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time. Doesn't happen when I go to the West coast, or abroad. DMV isn't for "island" looking fellas
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom