What was Championship Era Michael Jordan's Worst Game Ever?

Lebron has been compared to Stockton, MJ, Bird, Rodman, and Calvin Johnson in this thread. With the exception of CJ all have come from those who oppose Lebron in this particular thread. It's so damn easy to tell he's the greatest ever.
explain yourself

Larry has more to do with this convo than your "you'll say something" deal.

:lol: To guy that says because people scrutinize Lebron, that means hes the greatest. By that logic, I guess Tony Romo is the greatest too.

Y'all ignorant dudes can keep comparing Lebron games to MJ bad games to make y'all feel better about your idol

Jordan is still the greatest til proven otherwise

Tony Romo's been compared to Roger Staubach, to Aaron Brooks, to Drew Henson, to Quincy Carter, to Nick Lachey, to a literal pile of s**t.

I'd say he's the greatest ever.

I was done from this thread but got the updates. Saw the most recent reason for deducing Lebron is the goat......i wish i still had the rolling stonefaces on deck, :lol:

and ill reiterate that this thread wont ever prosper b/c MJ didnt have memorable bad performances. they were irrelevant b/c he would still murder the very next game. nothing that could have got him sent home or none of that jazz....in the championship era. but thats subjective so im sleep.

Back
Top Bottom