What was that WWF show that came on Saturday mornings at like 10am?

Wwfjakked.jpg

Wwfmetal.jpg

it was livewire on saturday mornings and superstars on sunday. But they changed the name of the shows mad times since I stopped watching (which was like early 01 I think)

How come they never announce brock lesners wwf championship wins when he comes out to fight UFC? Acting like its not a real accomplishment.

it was livewire on saturday mornings and superstars on sunday. But they changed the name of the shows mad times since I stopped watching (which was like early 01 I think)

How come they never announce brock lesners wwf championship wins when he comes out to fight UFC? Acting like its not a real accomplishment.

It was Livewire and it was hosted by Michael Cole. I think it was around during the late 90's and early 2000's. 

It was Livewire and it was hosted by Michael Cole. I think it was around during the late 90's and early 2000's. 

"it was livewire on saturday mornings and superstars on sunday"

This. i remember watching superstars before going to a house show. On the show austin hurt brets leg and at the even the was walking fine. i wondered what the hell happened lol.

"it was livewire on saturday mornings and superstars on sunday"

This. i remember watching superstars before going to a house show. On the show austin hurt brets leg and at the even the was walking fine. i wondered what the hell happened lol.

Speaking of Razor Ramon, he was arrested last week on drunken disorderly conduct.

Speaking of Razor Ramon, he was arrested last week on drunken disorderly conduct.

Id be more shocked if Razor wasn't arrested. I remember trying to watch Jakked with the worst TV signal. Grainy Scotty 2 Hotty matches.

Id be more shocked if Razor wasn't arrested. I remember trying to watch Jakked with the worst TV signal. Grainy Scotty 2 Hotty matches.

Back
Top Bottom